Did you get any indication on where to stick them? Or is it a case of shining the lights of the garage door and seeing what works?
I followed the instructions that came with the stickers, but in reality you could do what you have described and shine the lights on the garage door!

I followed the instructions that came with the stickers, but in reality you could do what you have described and shine the lights on the garage door!
I assume you can’t use the standard fitment info and this is the universal install info for the Halfords one so it sounds like following the instructions would be the same as shining the lights on the wall (unless you have access to a headlamp alignment machine).
tbh, I bought a set of these but didn’t fit them but took them with me in the van along with a full size UK sticker
6679AF43-5076-45B6-A7A8-E26E5CE10CB8.jpeg

How come you didn't fit them? Don't you like foreigners, lol? Wanted to blind them

I assume you can’t use the standard fitment info and this is the universal install info for the Halfords one so it sounds like following the instructions would be the same as shining the lights on the wall (unless you have access to a headlamp alignment machine).
tbh, I bought a set of these but didn’t fit them but took them with me in the van along with a full size UK sticker
View attachment 203779
I just used a common sense approach to the installation but actually didn’t drive in the dark in the end!!

Those look interesting. A valid upgrade from candles. But don't they need auto leveling and all that stuff, which is what makes the led upgrade so damned pricey?

Auto levelling motors are included
Auto levelling? You sure?

These are simply a differently styled version of the (what most people refer to as) the THQ headlights. They are halogen projectors that have LED bulbs fitted in them. The levelling is just the same as the standard headlights and controlled from the dial on the dash.

None of the lights in this thread should be confused with factory LED's. They work in a completely different way.

Auto levelling? You sure?

These are simply a differently styled version of the (what most people refer to as) the THQ headlights. They are halogen projectors that have LED bulbs fitted in them. The levelling is just the same as the standard headlights and controlled from the dial on the dash.

None of the lights in this thread should be confused with factory LED's. They work in a completely different way.
yes you are correct, motors are for manual adjustment, I am awaiting a reply on the light source

Makes sense.
Also makes them pricey!
But they do look better than the bog standard THQ ones that have been around a while now.

Last edited:
The ones sold by UltraHids / WeSellHids on eBay use LED modules and controllers for main and dipped beam I have been informed, I agree with @Sabre, the THQ ones are looking a little dated

Back