Is it possible to get a photo of the rear spring installation while the vehicle is on the ground ( spring loaded up )

thank you for the pictures Its clear that there is only 25 to 30 mm movement left on the spring before it blocks out , more importantly we need to see the gap between the bump stop and the lower control arm as that could be even less . its not possible to see from the pictures unfortunately . The problem with any coil over rear spring is that the adjuster mount takes up 30 to 40 mm of the available travel. The suspension needs as much travel as possible to get comfort ideally .

It's a T32 SWB kombi kid carrier, no load as such. Been to VW & they say the rubbers are fine, they said it's the coating on the spring causing the noise. But from your experience I will fit some new rubbers any way. Adjusters are in correct position. Thanks for your help.

Mine's a T32 LWB, my B14's are at the highest setting, I get absolutely no rattles/squeaks/knocks even when towing my 1900kg caravan.

If you are getting any of the above then I suspect something is wrong, I wouldn't be asking VW to take a look, I'd be getting someone like Bognor/Kartechnic/Transport HQ to give your suspension a proper check over.

2019-10-09 12.33.51.jpg

B14 s way to go had them fitted to my t6.2 kombi and ride is alot beta than when on my t6 kombi new longer drop links on the front and much beta ride hope this helps lads....

B14 s way to go had them fitted to my t6.2 kombi and ride is alot beta than when on my t6 kombi new longer drop links on the front and much beta ride hope this helps lads....
How much longer drop links did you fit .? I haven’t seen anyone fitting longer DL with B14. Although it is a stipulation on the TUV certificate ?.

How much longer drop links did you fit .? I haven’t seen anyone fitting longer DL with B14. Although it is a stipulation on the TUV certificate ?.
Transporter HQ had them from told me needed then my b14s off my old t6 was told make then fitt on the t6.1 T32 aswell needed these if makes sense .

see my last post, if you want to go higher solows arnt for you, but even b14s are roughly 40mm lower out the box...THQ do a lift kit for their swamper setup or you could just go 30mm drop springs
Hi what’s the ride like on the solows thanks

So I've had the TransporterHQ So-Low kit installed at max height and here's the visual result, which I'm pleased with even before I've changed the wheels out (currently on standard VW 17s):
BEFORE:
AFTER:
What’s the ride like on the new coilovers

Back