Am l doing the right thing? (Lowering)

powell7

Morning all

So I picked up my t28 last week and love it.

I have 20's on it and it looks like a tractor on the standard suspension so ordered a set of h&r 35mm lowering springs.

I've read lots of reviews and people are mixed with the ride quality after just a spring change.

Will 35mm on the standard shocks kill the ride or is 35mm still a sensible amount for the ride to be ok?

Any feedback would be appreciated. In time I planned on getting coilovers.

DSC_2856.JPG

Mine went down 40mm on Eibach springs and the ride is much better than standard, even the wife noticed it so it must be good.

60K miles in on standard T32 suspension and never had to think about it, it works without any problems.

I have a T28 on 20's with a 60mmm drop via H&R Coilovers - fitted by CRS Performance. Ride is much better - no front dipping under braking or rolling on round corners.. Go for it. Best thing I've done to the van.

I have a T28 on 20's with a 60mmm drop via H&R Coilovers - fitted by CRS Performance. Ride is much better - no front dipping under braking or rolling on round corners.. Go for it. Best thing I've done to the van.
Is that on standard shocks?

I love my bling big wheels kits etc and have slammed many cars but lowering my campervan is just something I wouldn’t consider.
A lot of the places I go and off grid pitches I use I would end up ripping my splitter off or crunching my side bars.
As much as I would enjoy the ride benefits of less roll better braking etc. I still think it would restrict where I could go in it.

Back