Hi Allradbus, first of all I hope you’re still happy with your van!!
I’m all new here as I only ordered my very first VW transporter last week.
I was wondering if your van has the BMT , which is the Bleu Motion Technology??
I test drove the T6.1 last week with DSG front wheel drive and 340 nm/ 150 HP engine, which had the start / stop system and the add Bleu technology.
Eventually I ordered a 4 motion with DSG and the 200 HP / 450 nm version, only to find out next day that here in Australia the BMT isn’t available on this van.
I’m not worried at all, just curious.

no, don’t have BMT and I am quite happy about it. Don’t like the stop start system and now there is a shortage for addblue. I am very happy with it but I also just ordered a new one with a few more extras I don’t have currently

Yes I can fully understand and exactly for the same reasons I’m happy that mine shouldn’t have it either.

What where you really missing if I may ask??
I can still make changes to my order

I get an electric sliding door, comfort pack, another window for the r/h side and the electric pull in for the tailgate. What I have now is the adaptive cruise control and seats with armrests

Greetings all and thanks for a great forum I have a 2012 LWB Transporter and will take delivery late this week of my NEW T6.1 LWB Transporter.
Actually pretty lucky to get one, they are very scarce here in Australia. Once I tart the new bus up I will post some pics. Will be setting it up for camping and shifting a lot of gear from the old to the new. A bit exciting

Now a question. I joined the forum, paid the extra to become a VIP, damn cheap really for what's on offer but every time I want to download anything, the system tells me to become a VIP member

Any solutions to this issue ??? I have waited a few days and still can't download . Thanks AA

PS If anyone is looking for a dual battery system with a 200ah Lithium unit have a look at this site. I have one of these I reckon it is the BEST

Greetings all and thanks for a great forum I have a 2012 LWB Transporter and will take delivery late this week of my NEW T6.1 LWB Transporter.
Actually pretty lucky to get one, they are very scarce here in Australia. Once I tart the new bus up I will post some pics. Will be setting it up for camping and shifting a lot of gear from the old to the new. A bit exciting

Now a question. I joined the forum, paid the extra to become a VIP, damn cheap really for what's on offer but every time I want to download anything, the system tells me to become a VIP member

Any solutions to this issue ??? I have waited a few days and still can't download . Thanks AA

PS If anyone is looking for a dual battery system with a 200ah Lithium unit have a look at this site. I have one of these I reckon it is the BEST

Hi and welcome to the forum,

For me I cleared my device cache and cookies, logged out and then back in to get the downloads to work for me.

Hello, names Matt and had my transporter 2017 SWB Transporter 4motion about 6 months bought stock with the plan of doing a swamper/day camper conversion. Been scouring the forum for tips and advice. And look forward to learning more

So far I have done wheels, tune, roof rack dual battery under seat upgrade and a few other bits and pieces. Slowly getting there.

Just moved up to GC, QLD area from SA.

20220309_124920~2.jpg

20220309_124932~2.jpg

Hi All, I live in Sydney Northshore area and am after an expert infotainment installer for Golf vehicles. Could you please point me in the right direction?

Hello there

I am a brand new member from Melbourne, Australia.

I have a 2019 T6 with a Frontline Adventurer fit out. We bought the van new in March 2020, literally weeks before our first lockdown and unfortunately could not use it much during the first two years.

No regrets though, we have been able to do a few longer trips this year and are really enjoying it.

Looking forward to getting some new ideas from the forum. Currently, I am particularly interested in options for large pullout storage drawers under the rear part of the bed.

Cheers

Adventurer T6

Welcome along. At least you are getting out and about in it now after a quiet two years

Welcome to the forum! Great to have members join from around the world. Wishing you many years of happiness in your new van

Hi everyone!
I live in Sydney, Australia
I've owned 3 '70s era Beetles and a '77 T2 Kombi over the years and just bought a 2022 Transporter 4Motion Diesel with a Camper Conversion.
I came on here initially to find info on the SD Card required for the radio.
I've decided to join as it is obviously the place to come to first if I want any meaningful advice. You can't beat experience.......

Hi all. New member in AUS. Just taken delivery of my T6.1 4Motion with a Frontline Camper conversion and looking forward to doing some roadtrips.
I am interested in getting a lift kit fitted before I venture on to the beaches north of Brisbane and will post another thread under Suspension etc.
Happy travels to all.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Wishing you many happy and fun trips in your van

Back