T6 Quad Lock Wiring?

Just took the advice for the iso pins off eBay and can seam to get them to fit in the back of my t6 stereo any advice on how to get them to fit in the block at the back ?

Just took the advice for the iso pins off eBay and can seam to get them to fit in the back of my t6 stereo any advice on how to get them to fit in the block at the back ?

Have you remove the brown speaker block from the qualdlock plug ? Then you need to push out the purple pin

Use a small tool to push it out, the pins go in both ways but only one way for the purple pin to go back in. Look at the ones already in there and copy

Maybe - they look similar but pictures difficult to tell the size.

The standard stereo in the startline van only has front speakers but has 4 spare connectors on the unit to add 2 more speakers. The connectors I want fit into the existing van loom plug that then plugs into the stereo to add the extra 2 speakers.

Ian
Hi,

dis you manage to find the correct pins for the connector for the speakers? I am just adding some rear speakers so need to pin crimps also.

Hi,

dis you manage to find the correct pins for the connector for the speakers? I am just adding some rear speakers so need to pin crimps also.
Yes - the ebay link above takes you to the right ones. I already had a ratchet type non insulated crimp tool.

Ian

HI All.

So I spent the afternoon running cables for speakers in the back of my kombi, fitted the speakers, and I've just got round to taking the headunit out to find out the pins I've bought to connect my newly run cables to the Quadlock block are too big and don't fit into the VW iso/quadlock connector! Does anybody know what pins I need to buy as the ISO pins I've got don't fit or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

more info here:

and here:

Cheers @Dellmassive . I have looked through those posts and nothing comes up that lists the parts/part numbers or spec of the pins. Obviously I've bought the worng ones but don't want to get the wrong ones again. I see a mention of TM8 pins but cant relate this to anything on google. Nothing on my computer shows anything on that T6 link you gave me either. I have done a search before posting and people have referenced the pins but it just goes back to pages which aren't available anymore and also an interior shop which I assume isn't available any longer?

have a look at these . . .

most people just get the pre-made looms.

1640967704979.png

Cheers all of you. Think I've found some which are suitable now, unfortunately will have to wait till next weekend now till I can finish it all off

Back