Discover media rear connections

Hi
Can anyone help me with identifying the connections on the back of the discover media unit. There are 4 colour coded (pink, black blue and yellow) aerial type connections and a 4 pin connection which I think might be for the usb.
Reason for the question is I am trying to fit a Kenwood 9720 head unit. I have got all the parking sensors and steering wheel controls working but radio and DAB reception is poor. The unit is delivering superb sound but not all the time when reception drops out which is more frequent than with the VW unit.

On a separate topic, when trying to set up apple car play wirelessly Apple Maps, google maps and Apple Music either don’t work or are very slow. With wireless car play disabled and using the USB lead everything works fine. It may be settings on my iPhone 14 pro to blame but any guidance would be appreciated. I have searched and googled but have not found these particular symptoms although wireless car play does seem to be a bit hit and miss according to my searches.

Thanks all for any help.

Sure, have a look below.
Thank you for your answer, but i still don’t find what I’m searching for. Maybe you can help me
So I would like to install a reverse camera and a subwoofer in the car with an amplifier, I searched for the adapters on internet but I don’t find how doses everything so I’ve decided to find de pins and put it in the original connection.So I’m searching for the pin for the camera and for the aux output.

Check this for reversing camera connection.
Pin 6 is the signal and 12 is the screen. There should be a number 1 somewhere on the plug identifying pin 1. The ones you want are the other end of the plug.

Discover Media doesn't have AUX OUT the same way as you would expect on majority of aftermarket units.

This OEM unit has been designed for an upgrade to OEM DYNAUDIO AMP.

Wiring diagram below.

Back