T6 Quad Lock Wiring?

Cool.. is it the genuine alpine wiring harness ? As they are very hard to obtain at the moment, been like that for the past 2-3 months
IMG_0551.jpegIMG_0552.jpeg
Is this pic good enough? Judging by the sticker I guess it’s genuine. But that may mean nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Very basic model, if you are replacing it with a aftermarket then the decoder black box converts the ‘CanBus‘ to give a 12v switch feed, the aftermarket loom has a yellow which is 12v permanent and normally a red which is the 12v switch feed

any pictures of the kit you purchased ?

So this is the original wiring which goes into the currenty mounted radio. The brown set are the speakers, so I assume the ones to the left are the power supply. But which ones? there are 4 (or 5?) cables I think. So two must be power - what are the other two (or 3)? But I don't know which are power. In any case, none of them are aligned with any pins in the wiring harness which was supplied with the Alpine. So I guess this is why there is no power getting to it.

Do I need to just relocate the pins? If so, which ones?
IMG_0542.jpegIMG_0543.jpeg

Quad lock adapter supplied with the Alpine:

IMG_0565.jpeg

Am I right in thinking that the yellow and Black are the + and - ? And If I relocate the power pins on the VW quadlock to match this one, then the alpine should be supplied power and it should work?

IMG_0566.jpeg

the decoder black box converts the ‘CanBus‘ to give a 12v switch feed, the aftermarket loom has a yellow which is 12v permanent and normally a red which is the 12v switch feed

Are these the three cables which are on the cabus part of the loom? I have a Red, yellow, and black. Do these need to be wired in to a supply somewhere? I know these are noob questions, I'm pretty new to this. Thanks again for the help.

IMG_0568.jpeg

Also got the PinOut off the currently installed radio.

IMG_0570.jpeg

This is totally defeating me

Last edited:
Back