Awesome service and advice from Steve and Steve. Van rides perfectly on the H&R coilovers following an issue with the Bilstein setup that was fitted when we bought the van.

Same height, but less roll and much smoother than the B14... oh and relaible springs.

An easy choice for me as they were not far down the road, but the hype is well deserved.

Another really happy customer here. We had our van upgraded with H&R coilovers on Saturday. Steve was really helpful through the whole process giving time to give advice on the best wheel and tyre setup and spent time advising on the best suspension options available.
We travelled from the North East and would highly recommend speaking to Steve

Before:
IMG-20220528-WA0003.jpg

After:
20220529_142003.jpg

Another really happy customer here. We had our van upgraded with H&R coilovers on Saturday. Steve was really helpful through the whole process giving time to give advice on the best wheel and tyre setup and spent time advising on the best suspension options available.
We travelled from the North East and would highly recommend speaking to Steve

Before:
View attachment 158562

After:
View attachment 158563
Whenever my van decides to arrive looking at about this drop . Can you tell us what drop it is and how you feel the ride it on HR coilovers .

I know this is very subjective but love the look of your van

Whenever my van decides to arrive looking at about this drop . Can you tell us what drop it is and how you feel the ride it on HR coilovers .

I know this is very subjective but love the look of your van
I believe it was a 70mm drop. The ride is so much better, it has really reduced the body roll and the ride is a lot smoother than on the standard suspension. Would definitely recommend it

I believe it was a 70mm drop. The ride is so much better, it has really reduced the body roll and the ride is a lot smoother than on the standard suspension. Would definitely recommend it
Nice one spoke to Steve at. CRS previously and was thinking about the Koni and H&R setup but love the look of what you have done with a coilover set up . Think I also have the exact same wheels on my watch list on eBay , just need van to arrive

Just out of interest I take it that’s 20’s you have ? Is there any rubbing or anything , if it’s been set up by Steve going by the reviews am sure it’s more than spot on
They are 20's and staggered so 8.5 on the front and 10 on the back. I haven't experienced any rubbing since they were fitted. I've mainly been on motorways but driven with some load in and no issues.
The advice I took was to fit 245/45 tyres on the front and then 275/40 on the back which helps with the look and gives a bit more space at the front
The offsets were 38 and 40 but can't remember which were front and which were back

Another happy customer!
Thanks to the T6 forum, I found CRS performance and Steve. He was really helpful and sorted out my campervan’s suspension just like that!
I would thoroughly recommend CRS performance and advise you to get your suspension and drive right! The drive on the way home was amazing. Hardly any pitch, bounce and roll ; road noise had almost disappeared too!
Koni shocks and Evo Techniq springs.
The van looks level now without a ridiculous 100mm drop at the rear! And drives like it always should have! Thanks Steve!

They are 20's and staggered so 8.5 on the front and 10 on the back. I haven't experienced any rubbing since they were fitted. I've mainly been on motorways but driven with some load in and no issues.
The advice I took was to fit 245/45 tyres on the front and then 275/40 on the back which helps with the look and gives a bit more space at the front
The offsets were 38 and 40 but can't remember which were front and which were back
Bigger off set on the rear with staggered

Yet another happy camper after the Steve/CRS treatment.
Bought my T6 already lowered and looking great, but soon found that it was most certainly aesthetics over function. Steve has swapped the cheap coilers for fixed drop springs (-40mm) and Konis. Had the roll bars upgraded at the same time. Can't repeat here what Steve thought of the coilers or the workmanship during their fitting! I can now drive with confidence and comfort over pot holes and speed bumps, with all the other benefits too. Thanks Steve and team.

Finally had the opportunity to get to Steve @CRS Performance yesterday not only did he fit me in at short notice he has transformed both the aesthetics and driveability of my Kombi, I basically wanted to lose some of that arch gap but retain comfort and practicality, originally planned for just a set of Eibach comforts but Steve advised this wouldn't be ideal to just change the springs as the comfort part was down to the shocks, I also found that I had a 'weeping' (as vw stated) shock so following Steve's recommendation went with one of his KW private label ST kits.

Well worth the 2.5 hour drive to have a knowledgeable team work on your van, be friendly and explain what they are doing and give you options to suit your requirements, Van now drives as Steve said it would less wallow/nosedive when cornering/braking and certainly looks tons better, settled for a 50mm drop on rear and 55mm on front could of had a touch more but Steve said would be good at this as i'm due to go to 19" soon and they will also fill bit more of the remaining arch gap.

Thanks again Steve and team :thumbsup:

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

Hi All. I've had my camper converted since just before lockdown. This week I decided to spend some money on the externals so I took a 100 mile trip down to @CRS Performance in Cannock after reading all the reviews on this forum. I had the Koni adjustable 50-80mm dampers and H&R springs fitted. They set it to 65mm and fit my newly purchased 20" Wolfrace Dortmund. The 2 Steve's fitted them in no time and were very informative throughout. Hottest day of the year too. The van now looks and drives completely different. No swaying on bumps and bends, no nose dive on the brakes. Why did I never do it ages ago? I highly recomend this upgrade if your thinking about it.
Before and After
before.jpgafter.jpg

Another shout out to Steve, had a very soft pedal feel on my T32, dealer even did a brake flush, but it still felt too soft even though it had only done 30k miles.

Opted to swap out the discs and pads to better J hook ones from Steve, all supplied and fitted a couple of weeks ago and pedal feel is now solid and inspires much better confidence in braking. Top job!:somersault:

Back