[Guide] How To Retrofit MFSW And Cruise Control To T6 Eu6 2019 Startline - Also Hacking DSG Paddles For CCS

Hi all,

Is anyone able to confirm whether the Kufatec kit is required if I've got a genuine T6 MFSW with its original airbag? Kufatec want 50€ for shipping to the UK, I'd rather not do that if I don't actually need it.

Would anyone with the kufatec instructions be able to provide me with them as well?

I've got some repairs wires for the T10 connection and the +12v/lin stuff at the dash end.

Cheers,

Sam

Last edited:
Hi all,

Is anyone able to confirm whether the Kufatec kit is required if I've got a genuine T6 MFSW with original airbag? Kufatec want 50€ for shipping to the UK, I'd rather not do that if I don't actually need it.

Would anyone with the kufatec instructions be able to provide me with them as well?

I've got some repairs wires for the T10 connection and the +12v/lin stuff at the dash end.

Cheers,

Sam
Hi Sam,

How soon are you doing the job? I've got the instructions, and the kufatec kit at home that I don't need anymore, that I could send you. Thing is I am offshore until 3rd March.

Cheers Lee

I have a 2018 T6 with CCS Stalk and want to fit a polo MFSW with CCS instead, could anyone assist with procedure
You will need buttons from a T6 and an airbag loom. Reading through this thread at the start will explain pretty much everything.
I can post a link of the loom you will need.
I would be more help but I never had ccs to start with or the stalks.
Got all mine working fine.
It will need coded in

Hi folks sorry to bring up an old thread.

Installed a MSFW a while ago but without Cruise control and @Deaky god bless him coded it and all stereo controls are working fine, undecided today to install the repair wire from t11 to the t10 connector.

I’ve borrowed a obdeleven and mfsw was already ticked, I’ve then gone into engine control module to activate cruise control and accidentally selected adaptive cruise, I’ve now got no cruise, and a flashing glow plug light, and I can’t revert it back haha.

Any ideas people
Might be better to post a help with OBeleven thread in the electrical section.
I’ve heard stories of theses hacks done through things like Carista can be difficult to undo.

Back