What snow foam is recommended?
Depends on the objective. If it's only maintenance to a well protected vehicle, then I do a little cocktail of Gyeon "Foam" and "Bathe", generates an excellent thick coat. If I'm starting a fresh detail where I'll be doing some level of paint correction and I don't need to worry about removing wax etc. then I go with Autosmart Ultra Mousse, nothing comes close to moving ground in dirt like this product.

Depends on the objective. If it's only maintenance to a well protected vehicle, then I do a little cocktail of Gyeon "Foam" and "Bathe", generates an excellent thick coat. If I'm starting a fresh detail where I'll be doing some level of paint correction and I don't need to worry about removing wax etc. then I go with Autosmart Ultra Mousse, nothing comes close to moving ground in dirt like this product.
Autosmart sounds like the stuff I need then, cheers for that.

Where is the best place to buy the Autosmart from?
Have seen they suggest local dealers and its also on ebay at varying prices.

Where is the best place to buy the Autosmart from?
Have seen they suggest local dealers and its also on ebay at varying prices.
They operate through mobile reps, have a look on their website and find the rep nearest to you. If you have no joy, let me know...

No detergent pickup that I'm aware of, only what is attached to the lance. I've run gallons of water through it, tried different concentrations, all sorts.
I had the same problem unitil I put the snow foam neat into my Autobrite foam gun and it now works great.

Hi all.

I’m looking for some help please can anyone tell me what do I require to keep my lovely new van looking tip top.

Treat me like a complete noob please

I’ve looked at a few products on different sites but it’s all a bit confusing which products I need!!

Cheers guys & girls.

Hi Ziggy,

I was in much the same position as you when I bought a new van last year. I had never had a new vehicle before so I had never been so concerned about cleaning. I found this thread [1] both helpful and confusing. Still, it's a good place to start.

Richard.

[1] Car washing

One thing I will advise any owner of a darker T6, is to pay as much attention and investigation time into your equipment, as much as your products.
Swirls and holograms are the absolute bain of the darker paints life. Choosing your cleaning weapons carefully will pay dividends in the long run.

Evening all,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'll put together a guide tonight and post asap.

768C0ACD-C7F5-4F98-B904-343061F05C00.jpeg Got my new toys today so the old girl had a good clean.

Hopefully this will be a good set up so far.

Nilfisk E 140.3-9 X-Tra Pressure Washer.
Snow Foam Lance Nilfisk.
10L of Pro-Kleen Cherry & Orange Snow Foam with wax.
Alloy Wheel Brush Set.
Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss Tyre Protection Gel.
Meguiar's Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad.

DEDC 7 Pack Car Wash Tools Kit Auto Microfiber Detailing Towels Cloth Brush, Car Wash Mitts Car Cleaning Cloths Car Wax Sponge Air Vent Brush Water Scraper Wiper.

If I’ve missed anything please let me know.

There seems to now be very mixed opinions on Snow foam now. Some of the best detailers in the world are arguing between themselves of the actual real world benefits of using it against just simple methods like a pressure washer to blast off surface dirt first.
I've watched loads of Youtube footage both for and against it, and I am still undecided.

Back