Stubby Trigger Gun Recommendations

Ayjay

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Having given the van one of it's infrequent scum ups yesterday, I've decided that the long lance on my Karcher K4 Full control pressure washer is a bit of a pain and I need a 'stubby' gun instead. There are loads of them on eBay and/or Amazon, mostly with mixed reviews and I know that I've seen a few mentions here on T6F but a quick search didnt' show anything so any recommendations please, preferably for one with a snow foam capability as well. Cheers in advance.

This company was recommended by a mate and I’m about to place an order for a 10m hose & trigger set up. I’m going for snap connectors both ends then if I change pressure washer brand its just one fitting to buy to fit to the new pressure washer.

Also, 10m should get me around both vehicles on the drive without moving the pressure washer and tripping over the various wires and hoses!

I’ve been using pressure washer in industrial use for years. I was of the understanding that one of the design criteria is that the lance is long enough to not be able to cut any of your own body parts off.

@DXX. I doubt the average Karcher K4 Full Control is up to that but I’ll try it the next time that I need to cut up a body for disposal as it would probably be a lot tidier than a saw (only joking honest!).

I bought mine from cleanyourride.co.uk bought a few things from there over the years. He has a couple of triggers, I went for the £40 one and been pleased with it.

Brought mine from in2detailing, both gun and 10m hose Excellent service. Oddly mine was also for a k4. Easy to replace the hose but you may need to invest in a metal eblow where the hose connects to the back of the machine as that will fail.

20230422_120955.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_080121_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have a stubby gun, with nozzles and a new (used 3 times) long hose for a Karcher, before my Karcher broke so dont need anymore.

Cheers for the comments people. Having done a bit more research, I think I'll be buying the MTM SGS35 gun with the MTM foam gun. More money than most of those on eBay/Amazon but it's got mainly stainless steel internals (as opposed to brass) and supposedly a bit more squaddie proof. I'm away for a while after Thursday so will order it when I get back home and report back in due course.

Back