Been scouring the web with ref to detailing routines, clean, polish wax etc. Now confused!!

What is your ultimate detailing routine and products?

Once waxed, what do you use to keep on top of it?

I use a detailer after every wash to top up the wax protection.
My weekly routine consists of ,

1- rinse all surface dirt off with power wash lance ,
2- spray wheels with very cherry neutral PH wheel cleaner and agitate with EZ wheel brush then rinse ,
3- coat in snowfaom then rinse ,
4- wash with two bucket method using 2 x lambswool washmitts , one for all the upper surfaces and one for lower surfaces such as wheels , sills and lower bumpers.
5- rinse thoroughly ,
6- apply a coat of rinse aid with snowfaom lance then rinse.
7- dry with ultra plush drying towels , I use three towells which includes drying the roof.
8- dry all door shuts including inside of tail gate , bonnet and wheels , I use my old drying towells for these.
9-
Appy a coat of detailer to body work including windows and buff with plush buffing towell .
10- dress tyre walls .

This usually takes me two hours .

I have recently done a full paint correction and then applied a coat of wax protection , the wax should last until April next year if detailer is regularly used .

I get all my detailing products from autobrite at Stoke on Trent .

Hope this helps .

"Apply a coat of detailer to body work including windows "

What detailer product are you using please

"Apply a coat of detailer to body work including windows "

What detailer product are you using please
I was using project 32 from autobrite, but I am now using project 64 which is the latest detailer from autobrite.

@Chriswhit thankyou. Very useful. So is detailer a type of wax? I thought that it is used as a lubricant for clay bar?
It can be used as a clay lubricant and would recommend that you dilute 5:1 with water when using with a clay bar but is most commonly used to give your paintwork that rich deep shine after washing .

I too use autobrite and have used their 3 stage nano on my car which is great. Will use it on the t6 too

Halfords own brand car shampoo, 3 buckets of water and 9 watering cans and a towel out the dirty washing basket, takes 40 mins and lasts until it rains.
Forgot @PukkaT6 you've wrapped you van so any car wash with acid traffic film remover will be ok .

Heres a fact for you, in two years my van will look exactly the same as yours actually it will most likely be in better condition ;)

In 3 years it will 100% be better than yours.

Back