Bilt Hamber - impressed

I’m sharing the cleaning of my van. I’ve only had it five weeks. I’ve just spent 3 hours foaming washing using Korrosol then Bilt Hamber double wax and I have to say I’m quite impressed with the result.

Am not a detailer and no expert at all on cleaning products but as the van will be with me for a long time I chose to treat it to all Bilt Hamber cleaning products.

Does this post make me a saddo!

IMG_3725.jpeg

IMG_3724.jpeg

I can recommend the bilt hamber touch-on rinse wax to. Was very sceptical about these sorts of products until I tried it. Great for the winter months where its too cold to do anything properly.

Definitely not
Also give the meguires hybrid ceramic wax a try , I was thoroughly surprised

I stocked up on Bilt Hamber gear after seeing it on the forensic detailing channel on YouTube and I agree it’s good stuff!

I use Bilt Hamer snow foam using a dispenser on a hose pipe don’t like the jet washer a little to forced
The snow foam is not massively foamy but it’s the cleaning property which is important , I used the auto wash and combined it very good and cost effective as you only use a little so a bottle goes a long way
The speed wax is also very good , Bilt Hamer is typical German high quality product which I assume they developed with VW in mind?

Back