That picture is the matching pair, unfortunately the top piece is gloss where the centre console lid is matt ??

Legend, can I have a price please for centre console complete and glovey in they matt colours, not worried about cooling pipes or usbs, van lower colours. cheers boss
Complete centre console (4 plastic parts and screws) is £354 and the upper glovebox (in gloss finish) is £116

100% no
shiny black/shiny grey (as pictured)/red/green/blue/beige

V
I don't want a shiny dash can't think of anything worse, but want a glovebox. 100% not available in Matt finish?
van x are going one that will be old part out and glove box in No kutting required at all. I fitted my genuine vw box and it is very stressful as there is a lot of cutting/ butchering of the dash behind it.

@BiTurbo. Are Van X doing any preorders for the bash boxes or are they getting sufficient stock in on the first product run. Could you ask if possible. Thanks

Oooh you tease ;)
What, how, where?....

An attempt at wrapping, using the 3M brushed alloy vinyl.

What I learned was that it doesn't stick very well to the slightly grained finish, air bubbles keep appearing. I should have sanded the panel flat first and it would have probably keyed / stuck better. Also the finish is quite matte, whereas the VW trims are glossier, so might try some lacquer before peeling it of and starting again !!

A voyage of discovery :(

6C370222-DCA6-4147-A65A-18E2B770C31E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back