This is awesome.
One of the big things you get with Transporters, that you dont get with other manufacturers, is when the VW ' collevtive ' doesn't like something or feels something can be improved, its only a matter of time before someone comes up with a solution.
I'm definately having one, it looks great.
Well done to all involved.

Oh dear. Joining this forum was such a bad idea!!! The list of things I now want to add to the van or modify just keeps going up. Guess the kids inheritance will take another knock and something else is now added to the list lol. Great work guys :thumbsup:

love it.....I'll have one. I'd just like to see the area around where the USB plugs in. Might be a silly question, but what's behind the glove box lid....ie, will there be more space than the useless little slot that's there now. Somewhere to put the owners manual would be a step forward!!:thumbsup:

Yes fella top pieces will be available mid June, will either be a lid or a cover for a speaker to fit. So a choice of either.
I assume then this would fit the speaker used in other VWs like the Golf. Been mentioned in another thread but I can’t remember the name.

Universal speaker fit, so pick what you what. I use to run a three speaker front setup in a previous car, nice bit of sound staging to the front that will give.

wow, this thread has grown! I still haven’t replaced my dash which was my aim since starting modding my dash 2 years ago. Sortimo racking is next mod!

Thanks, it's hard to stop I keep looking for more things to do its becomes a bit of a obsession.

img_4998-jpg.9986

Pauly is the glovebox available in this matt colour please? cheers

Legend, can I have a price please for centre console complete and glovey in they matt colours, not worried about cooling pipes or usbs, van lower colours. cheers boss

Picked up some more dash parts today as found a different colour code, think I have found a dash match for the matt centre console, it's still gloss finish but has a textured grey appearance although it's still officially called 'piano black'

Comparison shots

View attachment 9983
View attachment 9984 View attachment 9985 View attachment 9986 View attachment 9987

Is the centre console cover also avalable in gloss grey like the glove box in the picture above post #537?

Back