If you could let me know the part # for the large one I'd be most grateful. Our converters added some extra feeds, which just hang in the compartment, and disconnected the port. Despite covering it with Gorrilatape, it annoys me!

IMG_1772.JPG Help needed , I thought buy writing on this part it would be obvious where it went , but I ant got a clue.

Any one got any pictures showing where it goes . Many thanks.

Give me the part number of it and i will see if etka shows it on an exploded diagram

Cant find that part number ? does it have any letters on the end ?

pm me your VIN and i may be able to get it, i could have the wrong base vehicle selected ?

Have had this sent to me today and have been given the Ok to post it here.
This glove box will be available mid February, comes in gloss black, grey dash finish or smooth finish for painting /dipping. Prices will include the vent trim to match.
Requires no cutting of the dash one tray out, one box in. Comes with a 240v euro electric plug or usb sockets.

7266F55F-8545-4566-8100-166F34BD7F1C.png

This glove box will be available mid February, comes in gloss black, grey dash finish or smooth finish for painting /dipping. Prices will include the vent trim to match.
Requires no cutting of the dash one tray out, one box in. Comes with a 240v euro electric plug or usb sockets.

View attachment 16937
This time next week Rodney you will be a millionaire.

View attachment 16937

Now this I like :)

Yeah see that, I’ve asked about lower tray too, if it’s a cover or an opening door??

Back