Have ordered mine should arrive Thursday can’t wait to see what it looks like.
Will keep you updated when it is fitted.

I've expressed my interest but here is what I would prefer:
A) The new vents to use the Comfort dash / Caravelle spec ones where they have the open / close adjustment on the bottom
B) I don't want gloss black as it will look awful next to all my other items. (yes, I could then just get the entire dash carbon dipped but thats not the point) :D

Replied to your pm fella
Hello Sean, Can you tell me - im interested in changing just the glovebox and not bothered about the central console.. is this possible whilst keeping the rest? This thread isnt the easiest to navigate! there seems to be alot of info but not easy to piece together..

The nice people from Van-X rang me up this morning to advise me the kit was in the post. Will be here tomorrow so ready for a weekend play... Fab service...

Same,my delivery is tomorrow.
I can not fault the customer service from these guy's.
Its a shame the likes of BT etc are not the same :laugh:

I'll let others who've received theirs comment in case it's a one off.

Anything to do with the packaging?
The paint is slightly scuffed where its been touching the fold in the box, I'll try a bit of polish in the morning.

If it's anything to do with the piano black finish, they state in the advert that it's their "gift" to you, and does not have any form of warranty.... Maybe they had a premonition?

Spot on - the box and packaging marks the Piano black.
Saw a Facebook post of the same issue. Will try some polish and see how it works out.

If it's anything to do with the piano black finish, they state in the advert that it's their "gift" to you, and does not have any form of warranty.... Maybe they had a premonition?
I think their so called 'gift' is a cop out. Surely you are entitled to refuse a gift rather than have one thrust upon you? ;).

Mine's going back as the cheap locking mech had failed on arrival. One of the hinge pins dropped out when I was operating the door. Not impressed with the overall build n quality of mine.

Mine is exactly the same,it has downward marks on both sides.
Very disappointed with the unit,now I understand why they put the disclaimer on about the paint.
But it’s not a warranty issue,it’s a packaging problem. Will be calling them on Monday.
Has anybody got one with out the marks?

Mine also has marks on it,I'm debating whether to fit it because of the quality.Not impressed.

Back