The outer vents just need trimming at the bottom ,the centre fits straight in .
You might have to cut some locating pegs off as the gloss parts have them In a slightly different location to the standard parts .The clock bezel only need trimming at the bottom right hand corner .

Hmm, so even without fitting the glove box it’s not just a straight fit. I don’t think I’ll be doing it then!

It's a wise man that recognises his own limitations @foggy3061 :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::whistle:. If you are not confident in being able to do a good job to satisfy yourself then that's a great decision.

It's not a lack of confidence in my abilities, more a issue with spending that much only to need to break out the dremel, scalpel and needle files to make it fit! :eek:

I dont mind the standard upper dash........but the beige lower, that might have to change! :thumbsup:

Has anyone got a list of part numbers required for the wide centre console mod inc cooler pipework etc for the bottle holder? I seen bits but not a full list.
Apologies if this has been asked before

Has anyone got a list of part numbers required for the wide centre console mod inc cooler pipework etc for the bottle holder? I seen bits but not a full list.

I believeAll listed in this thread m8.

If you order make sure you get the right colour ,light grey for normal vans dark grey for caravelle

Picked up some more dash parts today as found a different colour code, think I have found a dash match for the matt centre console, it's still gloss finish but has a textured grey appearance although it's still officially called 'piano black'

Comparison shots

IMG_4993.JPG
IMG_4995.JPG IMG_4996.JPG IMG_4998.JPG IMG_4999.JPG

The grey one looks good. How much would it cost to just fit the centre console with out the USB and could I swop back to original as mine is leased.

The grey one looks good. How much would it cost to just fit the centre console with out the USB and could I swap back to original as mine is leased.
Technically yes you could remove it and change back but you need to cut away part of the flooring to accommodate the new unit so not sure what would be on show when you change back

Technically yes you could remove it and change back but you need to cut away part of the flooring to accommodate the new unit so not sure what would be on show when you change back
I think it will be OK to swop back ,the piece of trim you need to cut is under the carpet ,the carpet I trimmed of mine was up behind the original trim .

View attachment 53 Well I've done it but it is definitely not easy!
Hi, I am having a glove box fitted to my t6 conversion and they have been on the phone to say that I will need more parts as it is sitting proud of the dash?. I cant understand how more parts will solve this problem. Can you help with this

Normally when fitting the top glovebox you fit the complete upper dash parts although some people have managed to cut and trim parts to get just the glovebox in and retain the rest but I hear it's a bit of a fiddly job

Replacing the upper dash sounds expensive?,
I will be picking the van up today so will have a look at where it needs cutting. I did see pics of the cutting required on this forum but can't find them. Thanks

Replacing the upper dash sounds expensive?,
I will be picking the van up today so will have a look at where it needs cutting. I did see pics of the cutting required on this forum but can't find them. Thanks
If you have only done glove box then the locating pegs don't line up with existing parts .,also they might have not trimmed enough away .

If you have only done glove box then the locating pegs don't line up with existing parts .,also they might have not trimmed enough away .
Thanks for that , I have been and looked at it either the fitter and yes we need to trim the bottom to allow it to sit in.

Back