OK I have another question regarding the dash, I ordered the glove box assuming that I could using the original trim parts as I am getting them sprayed gloss black. Can anyone here confirm if they have successfully installed the glove box using the original trim parts are they physically different size as I am having difficulty in getting the glove box back far enough to line up and sit flush with the trim. Pauly did question when I only wanted the glove box, but I see others have done it and that it what companies like exploria offer, they use you original trim parts so i thought it must be achievable
Any help greatly appreciated, or if anyone has they time to take a phone call please pm me your number and I will call you for a quick chat to discuss where I am going wrong and if I do need to order those trim parts
Thanks again
Sean

OK I have another question regarding the dash, I ordered the glove box assuming that I could using the original trim parts as I am getting them sprayed gloss black. Can anyone here confirm if they have successfully installed the glove box using the original trim parts are they physically different size as I am having difficulty in getting the glove box back far enough to line up and sit flush with the trim. Pauly did question when I only wanted the glove box, but I see others have done it and that it what companies like exploria offer, they use you original trim parts so i thought it must be achievable
Any help greatly appreciated, or if anyone has they time to take a phone call please pm me your number and I will call you for a quick chat to discuss where I am going wrong and if I do need to order those trim parts
Thanks again
Sean

Replied to your pm fella

I should have included these when I messaged you.

IMAG0236_zpsonttfptz.jpg
IMAG0235_zpsmqafinra.jpg
IMAG0237_zpsccuebpd1.jpg
IMAG0239_zps8nqp2lhm.jpg
IMAG0238_zpsntfpxiiy.jpg
IMAG0240_zps9c2ohriq.jpg

The centre trim is identical. A locating tab on the left will need cutting off. Easy peasy.

Centre piece, double check the bottom edge, driver side I think you will find it's thicker on the new trim therefore need a bit taking off.

On the new gloss centre trim all I cut off was a locating tab on the top left corner part so it suits flush with the gloss glove box. It's not needed on the standard dull trim.

On the new gloss centre trim all I cut off was a locating tab on the top left corner part so it suits flush with the gloss glove box. It's not needed on the standard dull trim.

Oh right well done fella, mine had to be trimmed on the lower edge.

IMG_2763.JPG IMG_2764.JPG IMG_2764.JPG Hi all am I correct in my assumption if the location of the cooler pipe here in the pick which lines up perfect with the box as the whole is parallel to the floor when closed, seems my short section of pipe is too short then though I think I need another piece about 8" long. The long end of hose goes to lower glove box right, I will make up a foam donut for that

Have a look back through the thread at the pics of parts I posted as there is another piece of hose available

Hey pauly, ya spotted that now. That would be the piece alright. I have some peadeatric anesthetic hose here which may work perfectly for the time being till I order some parts off you. Position of port looks good to me though even though it different to some pics above!

I wonder if the part I have is left hand drive because if it face the other way it would be exact correct length! Hardly

Well lads my dash turned out a great success so firstly I'd like to say thanks very much to all here who offered their support and advice certainly helped me. Had all the original trim sprayed piano which turned out great and a good match to glove box and console. A/C is working in lower glove box and console drink compartment. Than thin lower lip I supported all behind with two pack epoxy mix which worked great, I also filled the wholes which needed to be cut out to allow glove box to seat in place as these can be seen when the lid is open. Some pics below and thanks again, I must order the USB socket for the ashtray section I assume you can get this part Paul, I might just wire it for charging and not through App connection systen

Also don't side vent, door handles and top ring of dash cup holders and also around the window switches, wasn't sure how it would look but very happy, I thought worst case they would be cheap to replace anyway!

Back