Has anyone got the trim kit from van x that gives it the more comfort dash look? If so any pics, and how they attach, specifically the trim piece below the top glove box?

Hi, it attaches using two magnets, I am thinking of adding some hinges, they are good quality. Had some issues with the glove box from VanX

Hi, it attaches using two magnets, I am thinking of adding some hinges, they are good quality. Had some issues with the glove box from VanX

What issues did you with the glove box?

Did you have to modify the Caravelle side vents to fit?

Both are on my list of purchases / jobs to freshen up the dash

Cheers for that mate!!! I don't have a comfort dash, just been looking at the kit, so really appreciate the pics. I had zero issues with fitting the glove box tho, unclipped everything, out with the old in with the new, all done, but as I say, mine is a standard dash.

What issues did you with the glove box?

Did you have to modify the Caravelle side vents to fit?

Both are on my list of purchases / jobs to freshen up the dash
I had to send the first one back as the top was not straight, I returned it then the second one they sent had a damaged clasp, they posted one for me to fit. The customer service was quite bad, didn’t believe me with quality issues, I had to drive and show them. No issues with lower dash panels.
Had to cut the vents at the bottom, had them hydro dipped as were grey when I picked them up. Can’t find the centre vents for reasonable price anywhere

Back