Hello,

ok thanks - light switch? you mean the vans headlights switch?... as i dont have the glovebox on the left i have just pedals and the lower dash..

i'll have a look today - thats my job for the evening..

Yes the light switch on you're drivers side. You have to push it in and twist at the same time and then pull out.

Just finished my comfort dash conversion. Bit time consuming but not as bad as some car dashes are to do. Only one thing I'm missing.... I can't see how to mount the bottle cooler pipe to the dash frame. Otherwise everything works including retrofit of factory USB distributor and soon to be completed LED softlighting. Does anyone on here have a Caravelle they are willing to take the bottle cooler out of to take a pic of the pipe mount behind?
Dash%20new_zps2wew3zva.jpg

[Dash%20out_zpsrxd7p7rg.jpg
Can you do this to my t6 highline van that is going to be a camper. If you can how much to supply all and fit would like to keep the bottom in the light colour as don't won't to change the door cards. Thanks

Dash%20old_zpsoyf3mrs9.jpg

Me to but decided to go the mat look rather than the gloss black I have glove box center console. Have you got the air vents, stereo and clock surround. Dealers wanted a fortune for them so have to make do for now.

View attachment 6889
Yes I've got it all, just waiting on the USB stuff, I just ordered the lot, do it in one hit, I'm looking forward to it.

Me to but decided to go the mat look rather than the gloss black I have glove box center console. Have you got the air vents, stereo and clock surround. Dealers wanted a fortune for them so have to make do for now.

View attachment 6889
If you are only fitting glove box ,some of the locating pegs don't line up with the existing parts ,so you will have to cut them off or drill New holes .

Anybody can help me to remove the side air vents? I try a lot o time but they are lock.. Are there any hide screw to remove?

Regards

The air vents on the end of the dash are only held in with clips but are evry tight if never removed before, i find it best to get a plastic trim removal tool inserted underneath the bottom edge to free the bottom clips first but make sure its plastic and not a metal tool or you will mark/damage your dash.
There are four clips, two at the bottom and two at the top

Is possible fit in a "kombi" dash the small glove box (in central position under the wind screen) like the comfort dash ?
Anybody have tried it?

Is possible fit in a "kombi" dash the small glove box (in central position under the wind screen) like the comfort dash ?
Anybody have tried it?
If you mean the top try in the very top .
Then no ,as the one in the comfort dash is bevelled down in to the box ,I looked into doing the same .

Anybody have tried it?

Hmmm would love this but alas, hoping someone will make a lid.

Hi @Jason Kennedy sorry not sure why but i missed your original post
Im afraid you still need the usb splitter etc to add the second socket, the usb splitter also uses different cables to the original socket so that has to be replaced as well, the only relevance of the car play is that you will have/require apple compatible sockets (the ones with the green connector)

Im based in Plymouth so if you need anything send me your number and we can have a chat :thumbsup:

IMG_2760.JPG
Hi I have a question regarding the fitting of the centre dash console with bottle cooler.
It is safe to assume the I have to cut the plastic tunnel over the cables/transmission tunnel to allow the unit to sit back into place. Maybe I am missing something obvious but I don't see a way around doing this and didn't see it mentioned here anywhere so thought I'd check.

Thanks
Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 9431
Hi I have a question regarding the fitting of the centre dash console with bottle cooler.
It is safe to assume the I have to cut the plastic tunnel over the cables/transmission tunnel to allow the unit to sit back into place. Maybe I am missing something obvious but I don't see a way around doing this and didn't see it mentioned here anywhere so thought I'd check.

Thanks
Sean
Yes you have to trim the top edge off the plastic ,the top lip right at the top is all that's has to be removed

Back