Also consider installing a solar panel and roof rails at the same time ? If there is wiring in the pop top consider where you want it terminated to . They will need to terminate to a fuse box location . I looked on the forum and found a lot of good advice such as which is the best solar panel , cable cover, isolator, etc and build threads that suited my needs, and supplied all the bits to the company, who bonded the panel to the pop-top roof during the install and terminated their wires to the pre-wired locations . Hope that helps

Also consider installing a solar panel and roof rails at the same time ? If there is wiring in the pop top consider where you want it terminated to . They will need to terminate to a fuse box location . I looked on the forum and found a lot of good advice such as which is the best solar panel , cable cover, isolator, etc and build threads that suited my needs, and supplied all the bits to the company, who bonded the panel to the pop-top roof during the install and terminated their wires to the pre-wired locations . Hope that helps
Good idea that !! God it’s a minefield of more bits !!!

I was waiting at a converters this week killing time walking about looking at vans in their compound and there were quite a few West Dubs roofs, I only saw one that didn’t have a gaping hand size gap under the leading edge. The tiny bit of rubber that is supposed to act as a spoiler was doing next to nothing.
Looked like poor quality fit to me.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
I was waiting at a converters this week killing time walking about looking at vans in their compound and there were quite a few West Dubs roofs, I only saw one that didn’t have a gaping hand size gap under the leading edge. The tiny bit of rubber that is supposed to act as a spoiler was doing next to nothing.
Looked like poor quality fit to me.
Not my experience. Could it have been the install?

That's far from my experience also. I wonder whether the installations were actually finished as not even the biggest idiot would take delivery of a van if the roof really looked like that. What firm was it?

That's far from my experience also. I wonder whether the installations were actually finished as not even the biggest idiot would take delivery of a van if the roof really looked like that. What firm was it?
you would be suprised at the amount of customers who bring their vans to us and we have to resolve issues, rework etc. I really dont know how some companies get away with it....

A little bit far to travel without an email or call first haha
First class Royal Mail, like we did in the distant past.
Correspondence address18 Hackhurst Works,, Hackhurst Lane, Lower Dicker, Hailsham, East Sussex, United Kingdom, BN27 4BW

Surely somebody has the fellas number he's making pop tops :think smile bounce:

I've just read back a few pages and seen the photos of the sunroof in the pop-top and the sky-hammock, to say I'm horned is an understatement...

I hope these bloody exist. lol

Mate I've just been to see Luke at (goose roofs) down in East Sussex and he’s just about to release a new roof to market that will blow the rest out the water amazing construction very high end
its a low roof like Hilo and as high when elevated and has a panoramic roof just amazing I’ve just ordered one
after seeing it just unbelievable construction,if you zoom in on pic your see what I mean.

View attachment 175397

First class Royal Mail, like we did in the distant past.
Correspondence address18 Hackhurst Works,, Hackhurst Lane, Lower Dicker, Hailsham, East Sussex, United Kingdom, BN27 4BW
Would like to contact Luke - has anyone got Goose roofs contact no or email address please? Thanks

Would like to contact Luke - has anyone got Goose roofs contact no or email address please? Thank
I don't, but the address Goose Roofs is now registered at also appears to be (or to have been) the same address of "Auto Body Care" - perhaps the same chaps? Might be worth a bell on 01323 841556.

I contacted Vanmax, as this is the nicest looking LWB pop top i have seen, but sadly they have dropped the LWB and only offer a SWB now....

The search continues.....

AB
Hi there we have the LWB vanmax roof available now for t5 t6 complete with 3 window scenic tent !
We have taken over the manufacturing of this roof now in Swb and lwb kicking off in the new year for any one interested

Back