Pop-Top - Shuttle roof liner fail :-(

Poolman

We have just had an new HiLo roof installed. We choose not to have the orignal roof linning replaced, as we saw no point in the additional expense (£900). When we collected the vehicle, it was pointed out that (see pic) 'this was the best finish available' as we had opted to not have roof trim replaced. The Co. stated that they had not done a roof conversion, and had not replaced the roof liner, therefore did not know that they would arrive with this issue.

I dont belive that we are the first T6 to have a hilo roof installed and not opt to have the orignal roof linning replaced. On balance the Co. have stated that they will try and find 'something' to either cover or tidy, what we have. I am not convinced, but willing to be hear options.

Welocome your thoughts, experience and advise.

tempImageCDhALx.jpg

tempImagegUN6PR.jpg

That is pretty shocking. Also that door surround rubber is all over the place.

I dont belive that we are the first T6 to have a HiLo roof installed and not opt to have the orignal roof linning replaced.
You’re right, you’re not. But maybe you’re the first Shuttle (with its different headlining) for that company.

See:
img_2114-png.7402

Name and shame....that's awful. Not acceptable
will do, i will give them the oppertunity to put it right first. I dont like
You’re right, you’re not. But maybe you’re the first Shuttle (with its different headlining) for that company.

See:
If I was the first for this company, I should have been informed of this, so I can be given the choice. Not proceed, and 'just see how it goes'. What I have ended up with is far from acceptable, as I am sure you would agree.

Back