AdBlue Discussion and Issues

Because it keeps doing this and if it goes below 100 miles it will go into limp mood and then still further if you turn the engine off it won’t start again! Driving any vehicle thinking this might happen at any time is very stressful and frustrating. Brilliant van I love it but really!!!?

Currently got the adblue error and countdown had egr faults which I have replaced today could the faulty egr be attributed to adblue errors

Hi
What can I say the van is running ok at the moment the service centre updated the software and did an egr flush. To be honest I have not done big mileages since but things seem to be ok for the moment. Sadly I have limited confidence that its a permanent fix!

Hi
What can I say the van is running ok at the moment the service centre updated the software and did an egr flush. To be honest I have not done big mileages since but things seem to be ok for the moment. Sadly I have limited confidence that its a permanent fix!
Thought I would update on the van. In the last 8-9months we have been away on several longish trips most recently a 1000 mile round trip up to and around the Lakes and no further problems have arisen so I'm assuming the software update etc did the trick!

I get mine from screwfix as its convenient. They used to have frequent deals (when it was a lot cheaper!). I paid £21.99 for the last 10L bottle. Time before (Dec21) £10.99 :oops:

Halfords. Just under £20 for 10.5L (3 x 3.5L bags). Even cheaper if you have a trade card or other discount.
I like those - they’d work well with my strategy of keeping the tank topped up to avoid crystallisation. The smallest top up amount I’ve seen on the dash is 0.75 gallons which is near enough 3.5L. Then I don’t have any phaffing getting 3.5L in out of a 10L bottle!

We go down to Cornwall once or twice year and always call into Trago Mills they do Redex Adblue in 5 litres I think I paid about £9-10 last time I was in there!

Am I correct in thinking it's almost doubled in price in less than a year? I remember buying my first 10lt from Aldi around about the same time I got my van ( Jan 22), and it was less than a tenner. I'd like to bet this is another occasion of simple profiteering.

Am I correct in thinking it's almost doubled in price in less than a year? I remember buying my first 10lt from Aldi around about the same time I got my van ( Jan 22), and it was less than a tenner. I'd like to bet this is another occasion of simple profiteering.
Feedstock increases, basically need gas to make it.

I paid €1.20 in Spain at the pump in June, it was 60p/litre in the UK at the time. Not sure what the current pump price is, but it’ll be cheaper than buying it in containers.

I paid €1.20 in Spain at the pump in June, it was 60p/litre in the UK at the time. Not sure what the current pump price is, but it’ll be cheaper than buying it in containers.
June 2022?
It was £1.78 at the pump near me this July and £1.30 in Norway.

I like those - they’d work well with my strategy of keeping the tank topped up to avoid crystallisation. The smallest top up amount I’ve seen on the dash is 0.75 gallons which is near enough 3.5L. Then I don’t have any phaffing getting 3.5L in out of a 10L bottle!
I wouldn't make a habit of topping it up, let it go down to the 10l indicator and top it up then.

Back