TV’s, their Locations and Setups.

i thought about one...but couldn't find one i like the look of, in a reasonable size and a reasonable cost so elected to buy an android TV that i made hook on the headrests of the front seat instead, It can be removed and stowed away when not in use. Being android, I've got all the streaming apps installed on there so just tether to the phone and hey presto mobile viewing when required!

Reactions: Jay
240v or 12v.

What model tv did you go for.

Would like something a little more permanent, but am open to all ideas.

Just checked the order...

Cello 22" C22230T2 Smart Traveller TV with Android and Satellite Tuner Full HD x 1 Item Number 9333 £179.99 GBP

Runs on 12V but comes with a mains adaptor also should you want to run it from 240VAC

Thanks. Will have a look when I'm out of view of the boss.

Just checked the order...

Hi

I have same set up but struggle with Iplayer as it doesn’t seem to let you scroll down - is yours ok?

Cello 22" C22230T2 Smart Traveller TV with Android and Satellite Tuner Full HD x 1 Item Number 9333 £179.99 GBP

Runs on 12V but comes with a mains adaptor also should you want to run it from 240VAC

i thought about one...but couldn't find one i like the look of, in a reasonable size and a reasonable cost so elected to buy an android TV that i made hook on the headrests of the front seat instead, It can be removed and stowed away when not in use. Being android, I've got all the streaming apps installed on there so just tether to the phone and hey presto mobile viewing when required!
Following on ...if your kids are tablet mad...a little while a go (still available ) VAG group brought these out ..I’m after a drop down tray as no cup holder for passengers

031CACDA-3A28-4F53-A6E3-3320EB1EF5FC.png 8698EC3C-E446-44D9-8DB8-47235ED12566.jpeg A877CE72-7199-44E1-A262-14EA436FF378.png 2156E4F8-4202-4624-B4D1-AA9CE9439310.png
just in idea...once you buy the headrest part the rest are interchangeable :thumbsup:

I’m looking at the Nebula pocket projector. If anyone has any experience or can give some feedback it would be most appreciated

cheers

I’m looking at the Nebula pocket projector. If anyone has any experience or can give some feedback it would be most appreciated

cheers
Hi,

Having looked at the Nebula it is only 200 lumens which is not very bright (the LG i linked to is 550 lumens). Also, although it has bluetooth it wasn't clear if you could pair it with a bluetooth speaker which was a key requirement for me as I want the the sound to be coming at me from he front...

Anyway, I haven't seen one in the flesh but if you buy with Amazon at least it would be easy to send back if you are not happy...

Good luck,

CZ.

I use a sharp 24inch 12v LED full hd. Amazing quality and is using less than 20W. Has smart functions with NEtflix, Youtube....etc and a very good Freview system with a small antenna that is included. I paid £160 of amazon.

This is the model:
LC-24CHG6132KFM

We decided we wanted a big image so went for a 65”. Though now think we could go bigger.

....it’s actually a 24”.

Tiny 12” portable one - for the odd occasion when we want to watch TV in the camper.

Pete

mine is 22" - big enough to see anywhere in the back of the van, small enough to tuck away out of sight when not in use

We don’t ...got a large screen MacBook ..TV are great on wet days anything below 24” in small van Would work :)

Any pics of how you are mounting them?
i fabricated a bracket that mounts to the back of the TV and hooks on the headrest of the centre seat..when not in use, it gets tucked away behind the drivers seat/in front of the pod.

img-20190831-wa0003-jpeg.60563

Back