TV’s, their Locations and Setups.

Stop it, wires are easily hidden, Xbox under the rear passenger seats, wiring hidden under the carpet up behind the side panels and then into the screen, easy peasy.
You can get one of these for a remote hdmi/ usb port - cheaper versions available. 15 ft of cable but unfortunately when I went to retrofit I hadn't left enough for the connection.
20210115_233716.jpg20210115_233649.jpg

I run a tv tuner to mine which is under the front seat, one of these.
20210115_233540.jpg

Stop it, wires are easily hidden, Xbox under the rear passenger seats, wiring hidden under the carpet up behind the side panels and then into the screen, easy peasy.
I’m in a Cali....I need to sneak up the rear pillar (oooh, er!) and slide along the pop-top!

3FAEA35A-38DB-41CC-B7BF-718ADDBB132E.jpeg
Here’s my TV. The 24” screen is attached to a fold down bracket fixed to the roof at the rear. When not in use it folds flat. Made a cover for it out of spare roof fabric so when folded flat, it blends in. The mini Bose speaker was just a trial - TV sounds ok without it.

View attachment 98908
Here’s my TV. The 24” screen is attached to a fold down bracket fixed to the roof at the rear. When not in use it folds flat. Made a cover for it out of spare roof fabric so when folded flat, it blends in. The mini Bose speaker was just a trial - TV sounds ok without it.
What type of bracket did you use @Shaggy1969

View attachment 98908
Oooh, I do like that!

Here it is. The plate that holds the TV slides up and down and the bracket at the to allows a bit of swivel left and right. Well made. No rattles etc when the van is moving.

A497A576-0D45-445C-A490-7EEA57E6CB7D.png

Now that is genius @Shaggy1969
Cheers. Had to use a bit of chipboard flooring glued to the underside of the roof between the crossbars to give me something solid to screw the bracket to. The thickness of the flooring was almost exact thickness required. The wires for the power and aerial go through a grommet in the roof fabric. I just use an August magnet aerial stuck to the outside of the van. The aerial cable is thin enough to go over the tailgate seal without any damage.

@JOG that will work for your van mate. Really simple idea and a big screen.

Back