Buna ziua
Doresc sa ma convertesc de la vw t5.1 la vw t6.1 led oem, mentionez ca am faruri originale complete si am gasit la Kufatec Germania un kit de conversie care este compus din doua cantare si un modul 6R0907357C impreuna cu cablajul, am BCM 7E0937090 vw t6, dar nu știu cum se va face trecerea de la analog la digital. Daca cineva ma poate sfatui si indruma, ii multumesc.

Confused and scratching my head here!?
I swapped modules as @Pauly suggested which then gave me the error code originally from the Left over to Right. Thought that was problem solved, replacement module needed, didn't swap them back as right hand side (offside) is easy enough to change in situ.
Purchased a module, type (A), cleared codes with VCDS, run through a light test and a VCDS output test, all seemed to work ok.
Was out in the van at 5 this morning and the fault light appeared again. Got home plugged in VCDS and I'm getting a fault warning on the LEFT??
Question; Does left on VcDS mean nearside or offside?

So I'm really scratching my head as to where the fault lies.
I should note that all this seems to have started since i upgraded my starter battery a couple of weeks prior (Varta 80ah), all coded correctly, not sure if that would have any effect though?
Have also installed lower grille Drls, but they were running for months before this happened and have disconnected them with same fault appearing.
Have checked for loose connections, can see anything obvious.
error code below, not bothered about the high beam faults as i know from @Robert i need vag can to sort that one.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you:thumbsup:

Update: Have cleared codes and tried to get the bulb warning light to come up while sitting on the drive, can't do it, no fault codes nothing.
Output tests read OK except for High Beam.
Starting to think the error code i got when i swapped the modules might have been because i disconnected the lights...i'm old i can't remember!
Am considering there could be a faulty wire (earth) possibly and the motion of the van on the road is causing movement, thus triggering a fault but only when the headlights are on?
Stumped!o_O
What's your VIN?

If an incorrect module is fitted, it won't function correctly, I can check which is for your VIN.

Hello
I want to convert from vw t5.1 to vw t6.1 led oem, I mention that I have complete original headlights and I found at Kufatec Germany a conversion kit that is composed of two scales and a 6R0907357C module together with the wiring, I have BCM 7E0937090 vw t6 but I don't know how the analog to digital conversion will be done. If someone can advise and guide me, I thank them.
Bună ziua, T6.1 imposibil de adaptat la T5.1 sau T6 deoarece electricele sunt total diferite. De asemenea, ar fi politicos să postezi în engleză, deoarece asta te-ar ajuta să te ajut mai ușor. Salutări calde.

It’s the correct module buddy mine are both A/AC and they have been working fine since fitted a year ago. That’s why I’m stumped!
Post in thread 'T6 OEM LED-headlight retrofit'
T6 OEM LED-headlight retrofit

If you’re getting all the correct powers to the plug then it’s likely a fault inside the headlight unit.

Do you have any functions at all?

If you’re getting all the correct powers to the plug then it’s likely a fault inside the headlight unit.

Do you have any functions at all?
Everything is fully functional, even when the warning light comes on. It will then reset itself when the van is off.
Sometimes the headlight can be on for a little while before the bulb warning light comes up.

Great. Think this is my next step to solving my problem. Still getting bulb out warning on dash but not visible problems. Swapped ballasts. Still faulty vcds error on left side.
you wouldn’t happen to know the part numbers for the projectors ? @Robert

Hello,
I need help with long coding. On Transporter T6 (box) I have retrofitted some lights with LED - H4 (headlights), W5W (parking), DLR with P21W, brake lights with P21W and reverse lights also with P21W. All LEDs are from Osram.

Actual long coding of BCM is:
62 A0 30 38 0A 21 20 32 00 20 09 F4 2C 29 8C 54 F0 00 60 F0 60 46 4D 60 32 04 00 22 08 00

I managed to get rid of the warning light (change the bulb) on the dashboard but faults still remain in unit when I read it by VCDS. Cant erase them. Only DLR fault doesnt appear.

Please can someone help me to find out right coding ?

Thank you.
Just for info. Actually this problem was solved by VCDS 23.3 (My previous version was only until Byte 23). In Byte 27 - bit 0 I ticked the box "Licence plate bulbs LED" and then all 5 errors disappeared from BCM memory and its still clear.

As promised, full list of parts required for a complete LED headlight retrofit including automatic headlight range.

1 x 7E2941773 LHS LED headlamp - Valeo 46718
1 x 7E2941774 RHS LED headlamp - Valeo 46719
2 x 4G0907697G - power module for sides/DRLs (4G0907697F could be also used)
2 x 7PP941571A - power module for low/high beam (7PP941571AE should be used)
2 x 1J0973737 - 14 pin headlamp plug including rubber seals & terminals
1 x 000979025E - pre-crimped wire (with terminal at each end) for side lights connection to the BCM / CEM
10 x 000979009E - pre-crimped wire (with terminal at each end) for PWM connection to the BCM / CEM & headlight range module plug
1 x 6R0907357C - headlight range control module
1 x 7M3 972 726 - plug for headlight range control module
1 x 6Q0941334 - illumination adjuster
1 x N10585602 - stretch-bolt for front suspension arm
1 x N10240304 - nut for stretch-bolt.
1 x 7E0941273 - front level sensor
1 x 7E0941274 - rear level sensor
2 x 4B0973712A - plug for level sensor including rubber seals & terminals
1 x 15m x cable 6 x 0.5mm2

I have reused the following wires & terminals from 10 pin plug: number(3, 5, 6, 9)
and on the existing wires for DRL and high beam I crimped small terminals of the 14 pin plug.

For terminals (1, 2, 3, 4, 10 & 14) of the new 14 pin plug I have used my new 6 core cable and I ran it to the BCM area under the dashboard.
I've got a query regarding the screws that attach the power-modules to the headlamps. As I had to buy two of the modules separately, I needed the screws. Parts diagrams show them to be N10708601 '4x14 hexagon socket flat-head bolt'.
I've picked these up from VW and they are different; aside from the silver colour and the head shape, they have a tighter thread pattern (they have 10 threads instead of 7) and the headlamp is not accepting them.

Does anyone have any ideas? I could push on and screw them in, but guess this will damage the threaded hole and make future removal + refitting an issue?

IMG_4329.jpeg
New on the left, old on the right.

I've got a query regarding the screws that attach the power-modules to the headlamps. As I had to buy two of the modules separately, I needed the screws. Parts diagrams show them to be N10708601 '4x14 hexagon socket flat-head bolt'.
I've picked these up from VW and they are different; aside from the colour and the head shape, they have a tighter thread pattern (they have 10 threads instead of 7) and the headlamp is not accepting them.

Does anyone have any ideas? I could push on and screw them in, but guess this will damage the threaded hole and make future removal + refitting an issue?

View attachment 215346
New on the left, old on the right.

ETKA confirms that part number to be correct, are the black screws present in both headlights? I don't recognise the black screws as being correct, from when I've replaced the headlight modules on other VAG vehicles but I do recognise the silver screws...

ETKA confirms that part number to be correct, are the black screws present in both headlights? I don't recognise the black screws as being correct, from when I've replaced the headlight modules on other VAG vehicles but I do recognise the silver screws...
The unit that came with power-modules installed has them (that's where the screw on the right has come from).

I have tried putting the new silver screw in to the hole the black (well, its a grey in person) screw came out of but it doesnt bite.

The unit that came with power-modules installed has them (that's where the screw on the right has come from).

I have tried putting the new silver screw in to the hole the black (well, its a grey in person) screw came out of but it doesnt bite.
I'm "eat my hat" confident that the black (grey) screws are wrongly fitted and the silver ones are correct and the thread has been chewed by the wrong screws. You could give the hole a little heat to make the plastic softer so it'll take the new/correct ones easier?

Back