The only still missing thing is the extra menu for lights&vision. Any idea what will activate that?
Lights range control module (55 - 6R0907357C) connected to CAN bus will bring that menu straight away.

Reactions: mmi
Did you tick 55 in CAN gateway 19 installation list?

Hi all,

Where could i get screws for the headlights to hold modules in place?

And just in case if there is someone who wants to complete this retrofit 100% properly;)
Headlight washers installation.

Zrzut ekranu z 2019-11-28 23-37-29.png

Zrzut ekranu z 2019-11-28 23-39-18.png

Last edited:
Zdravím mám problém zapojení světel žáduji poradit zapojit jsem pin 5 a 6 do jednotky na svazek B stejně mi nesvítí pásek led zbytek světla funguje normálně prosím o radu jsem z české republiky a mám T5 rok 2010 původní světla byli h7

Hi I have a problem wiring the lights I request advice I plug 5 and 6 into the unit on the B volume anyway I do not light the LED strip the rest of the light works normally please advice me from the Czech Republic and I have T5 year 2010

google translate is your friend, Loz

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah fixed that dash error today on california after year. as few post above. byte 16 d0 does the job, its actually opposite what you try to do, bcs you have to enable diagnostic not disable it.

All parts for my retrofit are now ordered with the exception of the plug and play looms.

Other than the looms (to keep the install as simple as possible), I am using all used/second hand parts sourced from eBay to keep costs as low as possible. I won't get the warranty on parts that I would buying brand new, but I'll take my chances and if any do fail I'll replace with brand new at that time, hopefully I won't have to replace anything.

Thanks to all contributors to this thread, but big time thanks to @Robert for getting all the information we need in one place and @Pauly for the plug and play looms (please check for my PM so I can order them).

I can't wait to get this retro fit done! I'll be hiring/borrowing VCDS and it'll be my first time, so I may need some advice, but I'll check through this thread again first because I expect the answers will already be in here.

All parts for my retrofit are now ordered with the exception of the plug and play looms.

Other than the looms (to keep the install as simple as possible), I am using all used/second hand parts sourced from eBay to keep costs as low as possible. I won't get the warranty on parts that I would buying brand new, but I'll take my chances and if any do fail I'll replace with brand new at that time, hopefully I won't have to replace anything.

Thanks to all contributors to this thread, but big time thanks to @Robert for getting all the information we need in one place and @Pauly for the plug and play looms (please check for my PM so I can order them).

I can't wait to get this retro fit done! I'll be hiring/borrowing VCDS and it'll be my first time, so I may need some advice, but I'll check through this thread again first because I expect the answers will already be in here.

It would be good to know how you get on, I’m tempted to follow the same route and start collecting the parts needed.

It would be good to know how you get on, I’m tempted to follow the same route and start collecting the parts needed.
I will do, hopefully it'll be done during my downtime over Christmas, assuming all the bits and pieces from various sellers turn up, but it might not (definitely won't) be the priority for the wife and kids, so we'll see!

All in, when you factor in the sale of my THQ lights for which I already have a buyer, I'll have spent under £1150 doing it this way and I'll be very happy with that. I struggled to find an OS RHD used headlamp though, took me a few weeks trawling eBay every day, found a couple of NS then got lucky when a pair that included all the control modules came up. All the other bits seemed to be more readily available.

Může můj někdo poslat přesné schéma zapojení bez nivelace podvozku. A prosím i vaše kódování jednotky měl jsem světlomety h7a teď mám full led

Back