Ok....so now I'm really falling out of love with my T32. :mad:

I found what I thought was a set up that would fit 20x9 et42 but this morning I've been told that due to the concave style of the wheel it will cause fouling and I need to go ET35....now to me ET35 would surely cause more fouling on the outer arch?

Is anyone running either of these fitment and have b14s would right down...well 10mm left on front 5mm rear?

if so any pics would be useful
I’m waiting on a 20x9 et40 to come which I’m hoping will fit. Does depend on what tyres your trying to use too though

Bryn,
They are :
8.5x18” Wolfrace Eurosport Munich Gloss Black £135.75 from Circumference Wheels, Walsall (speak to Duncan...brilliant chap)
and General Grabber AT3 225/55/18 109 load rated so well over spec'd for the T32...Bridgnorth Tyres, about £105.00 fitted.
Totally tranformed the harsh ride of the original 17s and perform really well in the snow and in the fields. Perfect fill i think in the arches and width is spot on.
Cheers.

I cant find any tyres this size Danny, are you sure they are 225's and not 255's ?

Think there going to look spot on

Thanks - I am itching to get them on. Need to get them sealed & waxed first though and I don't have enough time to at the mo.... Also need to wait for the locking wheel nuts to arrive.

I’ve been eyeing these bbs xa for a while now .
I’ve read a few conflicting opinions on websites about these being suitable .
Where did you buy from Dave?
Rimstyle claim they fit with 275 tyres . No issue with your 265?
What’s the et45?? 8.5 wide or 9.5

Thanks

I’ve been eyeing these bbs xa for a while now .
I’ve read a few conflicting opinions on websites about these being suitable .
Where did you buy from Dave?
Rimstyle claim they fit with 275 tyres . No issue with your 265?
What’s the et45?? 8.5 wide or 9.5

Thanks

They were supplied by New Wave Conversions, who got them directly from BBS UK, so no fitting issues (and they're deffo rate for my T32). I went with 265 tyres as recommended by Oli from @BognorMotors because they use them and they look right for the rims (I didn't want big looking tyres). Even New Wave questioned the sizing but they checked with BBS and they confirmed suitability. I'm not sure on the width but they are ET45 and there are no issues with turning so far - even on full lock. They're on B14's too and dropped pretty low - again no issues.

They look good in pics, but absolutely mint in the flesh!

They were supplied by New Wave Conversions, who got them directly from BBS UK, so no fitting issues (and they're deffo rate for my T32). I went with 265 tyres as recommended by Oli from @BognorMotors because they use them and they look right for the rims (I didn't want big looking tyres). Even New Wave questioned the sizing but they checked with BBS and they confirmed suitability. I'm not sure on the width but they are ET45 and there are no issues with turning so far - even on full lock. They're on B14's too and dropped pretty low - again no issues.

They look good in pics, but absolutely mint

Cool I will try and get in touch with ‘new wave ‘
I need to save a few more pennies first !!
Thanks

Those BBS XA look fantastic - So much so I have a set waiting to go on our new 2.0TSI when it arrives soon.

Glad you’re happy with the tyre size. - They work perfectly dont they?

Those BBS XA look fantastic - So much so I have a set waiting to go on our new 2.0TSI when it arrives soon.

Glad you’re happy with the tyre size. - They work perfectly dont they?

Yeah, they're beauty's Oli thanks and the tyres are the perfect size (not balloons!). I was wondering what pressure you'd run them at?

Back