Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
With all these discussions of suitable load rated (860kg+) T32 wheels and the constant checks of suitability and questions such as
"What is that wheel on your van?"
"Is that suitable for T32?"
"Will that wheel fit my bus?"
etc etc​
I thought it may be worth starting a 'sticky' dedicated to this subject. I understand that sites like Rimstyle.com / LK Performance / PerformanceAlloys.com offer a service of searching but hoped that this would also help some members confusion.

To LIST known wheels that are either 'stamped' with the correct info or have 100% accurate info of suitability (not info from a sales advert that claims to be suitable either, as many companies and eBay sellers falsely advertise for T32

NOT a 'Show me yours' (this thread already exists), as members can use the search facility or view members media etc
NOT to answer questions of 'ET' variants etc

Just a simple updated, edited list on page one.
It may aid in costly mistakes and help T32 owners with the dreaded search!

Cut and paste / download photo's would be a benefit and links would be an added bonus..

Tyres can be found on this thread:

(I will start the format for this post, please keep it to this! If you feel the information is incorrect and a wheel is not suitable and are able to prove, please PM the member that has posted it to remove. The reason for this is to keep the thread clean and simple!!.
Questions about a post should be directed to the search bar or members own research)

Moderated by
@StudleyGlass
@DaveyB
@andythom188
@Pauly
@Fish

Last edited:
Good idea@Fish
The the only word of caution i will say is to check that the size rim you are having (18"/19"/20") as some brands do different load ratings depending on size even tho they are the same style . Hope this makes sense :unsure:

Although some of the wheels put up are load rated high enough for t32 but the offsets and widths can look ridiculous depending on if you lower it etc
A 10" et 35 with 275/40/20 will rub on the outer arch if lowered or et45 it will rub on the inside arch
So it not as easy as look for a 20" load rated wheel for t32 job done !!!!
And also tyre manufacturers differ the shape of outer edge is square on some rounded on others that's why some rub some don't so again not just the wheel but brand of tyre could help in cases ......
This is what I've found out from lots of research and speaking to many people and spent all weekend at camper Jam
I'm yet to fit my own but have chosen and waiting
I'm lucky I've found out that a caravelle only needs 815kg wheels and 101 tyre front axle 1610kg so opens up a lot of choices for me.

Back