I'm a little perplexed.
I'm running 19" 8'5" rims on ET45 and they fit perfectly on my T32.
Mine is the 204, with the big brakes, and no caliper issues with mine.

I can only assume you are running bigger than 9" wheels, but even if you are, I still don't see how they are fouling the calipers?

@Keaney Gutted! Seems weird as others have definitely fitted them (e.g. http://www.visiontechautomotive.co.uk/projects show them on a 204bhp T6), though maybe T32s do have a bigger caliper as you say. Let us know what happens with spacers as will see if I can get different offsets that are equivalent to the extra spacing you apply.

Also, I enquired recently about the amount of concave on the 9.5s, as was a bit worried the 10.5s might be a bit of a squeeze. One of the guys at Judd sent me these images showing the 9in, 9.5in and 10.5in. You can see that the concave on the 9.5in isn't actually that much different to the 10.5s, so swapping your rears for 9.5 might be an option to give you a bit more clearance and still retain the staggered look.

Cheers.

9inch.png 9.5inch.png 10.5inch.png

Visiontech are running 9 on the front.

I’m trying out some continental tyres... having to change rear tyres to keep within 4 motion tolerance but means a compromise on the t32 load rating to 96 and 97. Means keeping the 9.5 on the front and 10.5 on rear

Other options are:

Change front to 9 and use same continentals and have less stretch - would mean trying to sell 2 9.5 alloys

Change brakes to forges ones as they are smaller I believe so would not need the spacer on front so the load tyres would work.

I'm thinking of selling my genuine vw sportline in silver if anyone is interested, looking for around £700 mark with no tyres, they have covered approx 1500 miles. They also have tyres on at the mo so may do a deal with tyres

I'm thinking of selling my genuine vw sportline in silver if anyone is interested, looking for around £700 mark with no tyres, they have covered approx 1500 miles. They also have tyres on at the mo so may do a deal with tyres

Wrong thread pal.. please repost to 'for sale' thread. @DaveyB

Reactions: Kev
Hey Danny, can we have more information on the Wolfface rims and tyre size.

I can't tell if they are 17 or 18's

They do look nice :thumbsup:

Bryn,
They are :
8.5x18” Wolfrace Eurosport Munich Gloss Black £135.75 from Circumference Wheels, Walsall (speak to Duncan...brilliant chap)
and General Grabber AT3 225/55/18 109 load rated so well over spec'd for the T32...Bridgnorth Tyres, about £105.00 fitted.
Totally tranformed the harsh ride of the original 17s and perform really well in the snow and in the fields. Perfect fill i think in the arches and width is spot on.
Cheers.

Cheers Danny for the specs :thumbsup:

They are nice looking rims, and both reasonably priced as well.

Ok....so now I'm really falling out of love with my T32. :mad:

I found what I thought was a set up that would fit 20x9 et42 but this morning I've been told that due to the concave style of the wheel it will cause fouling and I need to go ET35....now to me ET35 would surely cause more fouling on the outer arch?

Is anyone running either of these fitment and have b14s would right down...well 10mm left on front 5mm rear?

if so any pics would be useful

I have run 19x9.5" ET35 (275/40/19) on the front for a bit (low on B14s) but there was not much clearance. They did touch the inner arch over dips and pot holes, but i think if i had tweeked the inner arch a bit they would have been ok for me...as has been said before "concave" is not practical on the fronts of a T6, there is no room. As for the rears you can go as mad as you like and your be fine.

Back