I have just fitted a set of these wheels and tyres from vanstyle, I needed something with a correct load rating for both so opted for these as our van also gets used for delivering joinery which some of it can be heavy.
The wheel is rated to 1015kg and the tyres are 106y, I’ve gone for function over form but to be honest I think they look great.
3F80EB41-888C-45CF-A00D-7AB77FB47630.jpeg

I have just fitted a set of these wheels and tyres from vanstyle, I needed something with a correct load rating for both so opted for these as our van also gets used for delivering joinery which some of it can be heavy.
The wheel is rated to 1015kg and the tyres are 106y, I’ve gone for function over form but to be honest I think they look great.
View attachment 36912
BBS SX? I love them!

*edit Just looked on there and they’re the ATS ones? Look great

What tyre sizes does everyone use?

I run 265/40/R20's but I know you can also run 275/40's as well. Is there another size?

More pictures will come once I have them mounted. Still 2-3 weeks until I switch to summer tires. Good chances of snow here still, (Sweden).

Yep that’s the wheels cades Thor.
The tyres are accelera ph2 I went through my pictures and found the answer you was after

Back