Hi!

I'm waiting delivery of a T32 and started to look around for a set of Wheels. Feels like jumping down the rabbit hole trying to find out what is load rated and not, what fits and what doesn't. Seems to be quite few that have gone for the Judd T311R's - size 20". Question: What size ET would be best on 9" rims? ET 40-45 should be no issue + 265/40 tyres?
Second option I'm looking at: Zito ZF01. Looking at the same size here as well I guess, anyone here with experience?

We’ve fitted both these wheels. Et40 works perfectly and with a 265/40 tyre. Are you looking at staggering the rears, whereas on a 10.5 a 265 will look a little stretched - I would recommend, 8.5/9 on the front and 10 on the back of this is the route you want to go

Last edited by a moderator:
Especiallly for you lol

Plenty of space with a et40 9j on the rear and these work fine on the front so it’s down to if you want a staggered look

@Keaney Wow! I am really, really greatful for the help you have given! True, might want to go for something a little wider in the back.

@BognorMotors The help here shown by you and the others is amazing. Well, I’m all set on these wheels. Need to figure out if I want a wider rim in the back or not.

You guys rock! :)

@Keaney Wow! I am really, really greatful for the help you have given! True, might want to go for something a little wider in the back.

@BognorMotors The help here shown by you and the others is amazing. Well, I’m all set on these wheels. Need to figure out if I want a wider rim in the back or not.

You guys rock! :)
Options wise 10.5 is the most, mine are at et45 but I use a 5mm hubcentric spacer so go for et40. Mind it’s tight as hell in a 10.5 so you’d want adjustable rear bushes but that’s if you want to run lower.

A safer option would be 10s if they are are in that size... I can’t remember these days, did my head in picking them

Bryn,
They are :
8.5x18” Wolfrace Eurosport Munich Gloss Black £135.75 from Circumference Wheels, Walsall (speak to Duncan...brilliant chap)
and General Grabber AT3 225/55/18 109 load rated so well over spec'd for the T32...Bridgnorth Tyres, about £105.00 fitted.
Totally tranformed the harsh ride of the original 17s and perform really well in the snow and in the fields. Perfect fill i think in the arches and width is spot on.
Cheers.
Hi, do you run standard suspension?

Hi, do you run standard suspension?
Yes mate. No lowering here as I'm off road some of the time.
Wheels are possibly up for sale in the next week or so. Trying some steels but want to see how they look before I commit to selling. With or without tyres.

@Shredder Love the look of those wheels, just ordered a lwb highline in indium and that look / stance is exactly what I want - looks the business

Can I ask what make they are and how much they cost ballpark

Thanks

Soooo, @BognorMotors is going to have my business I think for a set of wheels... just need to decide on the judd 311Rs, the axe ex30s or vossens, but I think the vossens may be a little Out of budget ...

Swaying for grey alloys against the black van.

I've got the Axe wheels and think they look great
I'll probably get them painted differently though

Back