Cracking shots mate.
I've seen far worse rubbing, and some of that is a simple fix with a heat gun, but I understand why you removed them.

Yeah, it was so borderline, but it would mean not quite using full lock and crawling over speedbumps.

Change of plan on the wheels, I've spoken to the very helpful people @BognorMotors and they have sourced a beautiful wheel, with load rated all season tyres for my T32.

Bognor will fit the wheels, ensure they don't rub, check the alignment, fit spacers front/rear and give the B14 suspension the once over and I'll still be quids in compared to my original
ABT wheels.

Really good guys to do business with and I'm strongly regretting using somebody else to supply my van originally.

BBS-SV-Satin-Black-Diamond-Cut-Face.jpg

They are going to look great on - We presently run an all silver set on our Caravelle. With the rears spaced out, and the van slammed, should give the look you are after.

275/40/20s though....I think 265/40/20s would look better, their load rated for a t32 and less chance of rubbing

Hi all,

Thought I post this here. I fitted my new Sportline alloys shod with Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 255/45/18 103XL tyres at the weekend to my T32 lwb Shuttle.

I applied a ceramic coating to wheels in the form of Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour before I fitted them. Coated the barrels too.

I made the mistake of buying some hubcentric 5mm spacers without checking which brakes I had on the front. I wrongly assumed it would have the big brakes on, it hasn't so I didn't need tje spacers.
Is it only the 204ps models with the twin pots and bigger discs?

Oh and a quick thank you to Deaky for the help and inspiration for the wheels. Cheers

DSC_0061.JPG

Edit: just noticed I took the photo before I fitted the centre caps.

I finally made the trip over to Bognor and got the new shoes fitted, I've not had the weather to give the bus a clean with the new wheels so the picture doesn't really do them justice.

Great service from @BognorMotors, the wheel alignment turned into a bit of a faff resulting in my ABT snowplough needing to be taken off before they could do the alignment correctly. This didn't phase them at all, or add any money to the cost of the alignment.

The guys fitted the wheels, went over the B14's (fitted elsewhere when the van was new), 4 wheel aligned, loaded up the old wheels and carefully placed them in the back on top of bubble wrap to protect my interior.

2018-11-26 13.19.46.jpg
2018-11-26 13.20.14.jpg
View attachment 32373

2018-11-27 18.01.26.jpg

I finally made the trip over to Bognor and got the new shoes fitted, I've not had the weather to give the bus a clean with the new wheels so the picture doesn't really do them justice.

Great service from @BognorMotors, the wheel alignment turned into a bit of a faff resulting in my ABT snowplough needing to be taken off before they could do the alignment correctly. This didn't phase them at all, or add any money to the cost of the alignment.

The guys fitted the wheels, went over the B14's (fitted elsewhere when the van was new), 4 wheel aligned, loaded up the old wheels and carefully placed them in the back on top of bubble wrap to protect my interior.

View attachment 32374
View attachment 32375
View attachment 32373

View attachment 32376
@Insert Coin, looks great buddy, nice choice :thumbsup:

Hi!

I'm waiting delivery of a T32 and started to look around for a set of Wheels. Feels like jumping down the rabbit hole trying to find out what is load rated and not, what fits and what doesn't. Seems to be quite few that have gone for the Judd T311R's - size 20". Question: What size ET would be best on 9" rims? ET 40-45 should be no issue + 265/40 tyres?
Second option I'm looking at: Zito ZF01. Looking at the same size here as well I guess, anyone here with experience?

Hi!

I'm waiting delivery of a T32 and started to look around for a set of Wheels. Feels like jumping down the rabbit hole trying to find out what is load rated and not, what fits and what doesn't. Seems to be quite few that have gone for the Judd T311R's - size 20". Question: What size ET would be best on 9" rims? ET 40-45 should be no issue + 265/40 tyres?
Second option I'm looking at: Zito ZF01. Looking at the same size here as well I guess, anyone here with experience?
For fronts go 9 and et40... I know because I have one and fits perfect over the t32 brakes. I may get another one instead of running the 9.5 et45.

Rears you can go wider

Back