Had my Stance+ fitted for a couple of weeks now and I love the look and the handling is definately improved, the only problem I have is that the front is so bouncy its making me feel sick!
Is there anything I can do before I spend more money getting the OEM kit put back on? Yours in desperation. Peter
are you on the lowest setting on the rears? if you are or your van is flat, raise it so that the front is lower than the rear, it will reduce the bouncing

Hi Daveboy

Sorry for late response, been away on hols. I've bought the stance + and they are with the conversion company to fit, looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks.

Hello Chap, I think these Stance coil overs are great. Done a few miles now, driven all over France for our summer holiday and not had one problem. For the money mate I dont think you can go wrong.
Just wondering how these ate fairing long term as I want to lower my van and these seem a better option than just springs

deffo way to go i think i need harder shocks on front because feel bump on40mm springs so looking into that i think . ?

I have no idea what to do. Every option seems to have a flaw to it in some way.

All I know is it’s needs to go lower.

From what I can figure out everything other than B14's is turd in differing amounts, but Stance+ are good for the money and just springs can be risky

i would bought them butt when i was looking didnt do them for t32 .?? said maybe next year..

Maybe it is the shocks then. 255's on 8.5" wheels shouldn't catch, unless the offset is so far out, but that would be obvious visually.
I run 19x9" front, and 255's with B14's on lowest setting. They are close to the inner arch, but even on our poor roads they've never rubbed.
Do you know what offset your wheels are I have bought some 19”x9” trying to decide on 245 or 255.

Hi Daveboy

Sorry for late response, been away on hols. I've bought the stance + and they are with the conversion company to fit, looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks.
Have you got it back yet? Any opinion on Stance+

Just got it back, ride seems brilliant and it is low!! Only concern is a slight knock from the passenger rear side, but I have had issues with the conversion company's work who fitted them (Very poor finishing on the conversion, so may have cut corners here too), so having them checked by another mechanic.

Back