Let me get this straight, there is a (apparently decent) set of coilovers that can be bought for the price of springs alone?

The One's on my Lotus cost me a bloody fortune....

Cleaned and lowered the van ready for the week ahead. I think this kit is great value for money and easy to fit. Yes it is a harder ride but so is any van that has been lowered, anyone says anything different is talking S**T . These come with a 2 year warranty and sorry I have only had them 2 weeks but so far so good:)

View attachment 27198

View attachment 27199

View attachment 27200

Alright Suggy nice job on the van looks good, just wondering how you're getting on with the coilovers as thinking about getting some. Was going to get the Bilsteins and just noticed these have been getting a good shout and £250 is a bargain with 2 year warranty cant grumble can you :D

Hello Chap, I think these Stance coil overs are great. Done a few miles now, driven all over France for our summer holiday and not had one problem. For the money mate I dont think you can go wrong.

Good stuff defiantly on my ever growing list of things to get it’s just growing all the time
Have you gone as low as possible ?? How many mm lower than standard any idea?

Hello chap I think I am about 90mm lower than standard. I mean for the price spot on. Good luck mate with what ever you decide

Back