cant get stance coilovers yet for t32 so I've been told. ? so wait a while me thinking......

Hi

I have a 2017 T28 T6 Startline LWB, converting into campervan. Just had 18" amarooks fitted 8.5j front and 9j rear. Looking to lower using the stance+ street kits. Has anyone used these and got any advice/recommendations please? Searched the forum but can't see any previous posts.

Thanks in advance.

Rik

Hi Rik,

I've had them fitted to my T30 for about 3 weeks now without any problems, early days I know but very pleased so far.
Lowered about halfway on 18" & the ride is pretty good.
Dave.

image.jpeg

Hi Peaty & Dave

Many thanks for your replies. Interesting link. Dave do you have any rubbing at all on the 50% drop, full lock etc? How easy is it to adjust them too?

Cheers

Rik

Hi Rik,
No rubbing, even on a full lock turning on to my driveway. Regarding set up, I work in a garage so I am able to use a ramp & the help of a technician. Set them up at halfway which turned out to be just right for me. Once in the front looks pretty easy to adjust but the back looks a bit more of a fiddle.

apologise for asking but the previous answer to this question still leaves me in doubt, having a garage fit stance plus coilovers next week, on the rear does the the thin rubber gasket go above the adjuster (which I guess is against the body of the van and top of adjuster) or below the adjuster against the spring, ? thanks for any replies .

apologise for asking but the previous answer to this question still leaves me in doubt, having a garage fit stance plus coilovers next week, on the rear does the the thin rubber gasket go above the adjuster (which I guess is against the body of the van and top of adjuster) or below the adjuster against the spring, ? thanks for any replies .
Between the adjuster and the body of the van

Hi guys in comparison to H&R 50mm lowering springs how low are the Stance + on maximum adjustment are they similar or lower ? Very impressed with how they look from your pictures just cant decide at the moment any updates on how the Stance are performing everyone seems to be impressed so far.

Hi Guys, my update would be that I'm still running mine and have had no issues. Settled down and seem really good for what was a small investment. Needless to say it is still early days and I have no doubt there will be a few members still questioning the decision which I'm fine with. Each to their own.

I brought a set of Stance + to get me through this year, they have been fitted since Jan, for the money they are ok, what i will say is the fronts are a bit bouncy, the backs sit a lot lower than the fronts, 75mm rear 65mm front but the rear seamed lower than 75mm
i ended up getting the top mount and hub mod done and i am very happy with the look now, i found that the van drives better too, think this is helped by the front being lower than the rear and push more weight forward, the rear can come down more by removing the adjuster ring, so i have another 20mm to play with but for now i will leave it as it is

van.jpg

Had my Stance+ fitted for a couple of weeks now and I love the look and the handling is definately improved, the only problem I have is that the front is so bouncy its making me feel sick!
Is there anything I can do before I spend more money getting the OEM kit put back on? Yours in desperation. Peter

Back