Direct from Stance website.
I'm looking on the website and there seems to be 2 identical kits but with different part numbers.

I've also been on another site and it's saying one part number is for pre 2015 and lower up to 90mm and the other part number is for post 2015 and only lowers 60mm.

Am I missing something here? Haha

I'm looking on the website and there seems to be 2 identical kits but with different part numbers.

I've also been on another site and it's saying one part number is for pre 2015 and lower up to 90mm and the other part number is for post 2015 and only lowers 60mm.

Am I missing something here? Haha
I can't find my order, it was back in Nov, but I have a pic of box. IMG_20201218_130529_Bokeh__01.jpg

If that helps?? They went on a 2017 T28.

Stance did a 1st generation kit I call it, it only went down about 70mm max, I removed these and purchased the newer kit that states can go down to approx 110mm. This is my box if it helps. Fitted on my t5.1 14 plate.

2B6CF712-C914-46B8-A376-63AD3DA240A3.png

Coil overs are a great upgrade and have varying options based on budget for the customer. We tend to offer/recommend the following based on budget ascending:
  1. Stance Street up to T30 – best budget option
  2. Stance Proline up to T32 improved kit over street and best budget for T32
  3. ST-X up to T30 – made by KW and really good kit
  4. Bilstein B14 – T32
  5. KW –V1 up to T32
  6. Bilstein Komforts Up to T32
There are other available kits but these are what we use and recommend.

All the best:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the info everyone! Just ordered a set now! Hopefully have them in a few days and I can get them fitted!!

Last edited:
After having had the Stance prolines now for a while I can say I am impressed with them. I only bought the prolines as the normal Street were out of stock (and I've had the street coilies before and was impressed with them also for the price).

Prolines allow bigger drop and you can alter the preload aswell, I am still on the lowest ride height on 20's and messing with the preload currently on the front to get the right amount of suspension without rubbing the arches lol

Still have some preload adjustment left to go as the arches just slightly rub now.

Hi All,

I am now in a position to be looking at lowering my van after seeing I had a broken rear spring last night. looking at the Stance website I cant seem to find any other options other than the Street versions. Does anyone know the difference between Street, Proline and Ultra?

My van isconverted into a camper so has the bed and kitchen etc in the back. It sits ass heavy so I also want to re-balance it all back out so it sits about 50mm lower and level. Can I do this with a stance kit?

Also, when fitting these did everybody use new drop links and top mounts???

Cheers

Please accept my comments from a Biased point of view because we sell better quality equipment than Stance for campers

BUT

Our experience is that they simply arent man enough to carry the weight of a camper and we have removed loads of them ( with many broken springs caused by overloading )

Sorry to be negative but most of the people selling these things are internet companies with no hands on experience and they will tell you what ever you want to hear to get that sale

Please accept my comments from a Biased point of view because we sell better quality equipment than Stance for campers

BUT

Our experience is that they simply arent man enough to carry the weight of a camper and we have removed loads of them ( with many broken springs caused by overloading )

Sorry to be negative but most of the people selling these things are internet companies with no hands on experience and they will tell you what ever you want to hear to get that sale
Hi,

I really appreciate the advice and honesty.

could you recommend something that would do that job. I am trying to keep costs sensible as I need to take into account fitting.

doesn’t have to be a coil over. I was also looking at the eibach lowering kits but again, open to some suggestions as to what’s available

thank you

Hi,

could you recommend something that would do that job. I am trying to keep costs sensible as I need to take into account fitting.

doesn’t have to be a coil over. I was also looking at the eibach lowering kits but again, open to some suggestions as to what’s available

thank you
Give Steve @CRS Performance a bell and tell him what you want to achieve! He can guide you on the options. I’m down south too and know Steve has an affiliate @The Van Cave which might be easier for you.

Hi,

thank you
We can get great results with a balanced. Shock / Spring combo. At a fixed height. Or a height adjustable kit but they are in reality the same price. £1000. For the parts. The problem is If you gamble on a cheap kit and you aren’t happy it’s a buy twice scenario And that is a waste of money .avoid springs only at all cost. , that never gives good results ! Van Cave and I do work closely together If he is more convenient. You will get the same service from him as with us . I would advise chatting to us before making a decision so at least you know what can be done safely and what to avoid ,

We can get great results with a balanced. Shock / Spring combo. At a fixed height. Or a height adjustable kit but they are in reality the same price. £1000. For the parts. The problem is If you gamble on a cheap kit and you aren’t happy it’s a buy twice scenario And that is a waste of money .avoid springs only at all cost. , that never gives good results ! Van Cave and I do work closely together If he is more convenient. You will get the same service from him as with us . I would advise chatting to us before making a decision so at least you know what can be done safely and what to avoid ,
Hi,

That seems sensible. OK, I will give you a call (away on hols at the moment) and perhaps we could run through some options. Van Cave is more local to me but that's not the end of the world. I have a camper so travelling is no issue :)

Cheers
Toby

Im getting a t28 would these be good for a van that isn't used as a camper?
Yes they would be fine, we fit many of these (and other more expensive brands). They are a really good value kit, just look for reviews online and forums. Of course they will not be as good in terms of materials, ride quality etc as say a set of coil overs costing 4 times the price but that is not a fair like for like comparison understandably. A push bike of £500 is never going to be as good as one for £2000 for example. Good luck

Back