Renology Dc-dc Battery Chargers

I had a quick look at these but after bothering @travelvolts over the last day or so have just this very minute placed my order with him as he was really helpful and for me, that goes a long way :)

Oh, for the record I went for a Victron Orion charger from him.
Always happy to go with recommendations, I'm new to the forum and don't know @travelvolts just yet. What was it that swayed you, having a recommendation forum contact you can trust for unbiased information or the product itself? (I'm assuming for the former)

My pop top is due in this week, so after that I'll be starting on the planning of electrics, (pop-top will already have a 150W Solar panel mounted.

Always happy to go with recommendations, I'm new to the forum and don't know @travelvolts just yet. What was it that swayed you, having a recommendation forum contact you can trust for unbiased information or the product itself? (I'm assuming for the former)

@travelvolts is a well known and respected member on this forum, not only that, but far more importantly in my mind, was that he was prepared to spend a bit of time with me on the phone talking and guiding me through my options :)

@travelvolts is a well known and respected member on this forum, not only that, but far more importantly in my mind, was that he was prepared to spend a bit of time with me on the phone talking and guiding me through my options :)
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll be on the blower to travelvolts as soon as my van is back from it's surgery.

Back