Hi, awaiting collection of my VW T6 Campervan (pop top) and looking to get a Thule awning fitted . Can anyone recommend who supplies and fits in the North Yorkshire or North East please?

Hi everyone,I have owned a t6 panel van for the last 18 months.I have used it just for work but I am looking into a conversion on the van,can anyone recommend a company around the Nottingham/South Yorkshire area,preferably not one of the obvious larger companies as I’m trying to keep the cost down.
Many Thanks

Not quite in the right area but we used AJC Conversions in Glossop when we had our last van converted. Family firm, lots of history, no fuss, no bother, conversion was robust and I had no hesitation in leaving my lovely T6 with them. :)

@tonyteeth
+1 for AJC
See my conversion story...

Have a look on their FB page, lots of pics.
Mine wasn't the best for seeing their work as I had no furniture because I was putting a big dog cage in...despite the dogs, it was immaculate when I came to sell it.

So I had heater, leisure battery, flooring, lining, Reimo pop top & lights, so enough work to be able to recommend them tho.

Yep, some people put a bungee around the top. This is neater.

Andy helped me out with random questions, even after 3 years. Had a squeak somewhere & he suggested fixes, which helped with selling. Nice people.

Back