Don’t think they fit hilo, but ask notjustcampers at Wakefield. We’ve been impressed with his work

Yes jaibow really is very good with no corners cut so if its hi lo your after then at least pay him a visit to see what your getting he now has a new premises and they paint the roofs in house to save hassle of transporting them to the painters and to save time, I can't song his praises enough

Can anyone recommend someone for carpet lining in the Sheffield area, dont mind travelling a bit further but I'll obviously have to leave the van with them so can't be too far
Was going to give it a try myself but am wanting a good finish so would rather leave it to someone with experience
I've tried a few places but they either can't do it for months or are wanting over 2 grand
I'm not wanting any units or bed/seats etc.....just sound proofing, insulating, carpet lining & headliner, and first fix wiring running in before the carpet is done
I've done the floor myself so had budgeted for around £1000, wouldn't have thought that would be far off???

The only point i'd make is that if someone can fit in you soon then there's probably a reason! From what i've heard everyone good has good 6months+ lead time at the moment!!

Harrison Easyliner (4 way stretch) is it any good for lining vans? Decent quality, hard wearing, decent finish? Or is there better stuff out there? Is it the right stuff for roof lining? All comments appreciated. TIA

That's what I had on mine and am happy with the finish, it's only been done a few weeks though so maybe someone else can comment on long term
I had suedeliner on the roof as a contrast

Personally having used both Harrison’s and MVM 4 way stretch the MVM carpet has a much nicer and plush feeling to it... both last long term one feels a lot nicer

Hi.. Looking to have an additional seat installed in the back of a panal van. Can anyone recommend converters/fitters in the Sheffield/Yorkshire area.... Thanks

Hi I've just joined the t6 forum could anyone advise or recommend a pop top installer around Barnsley Doncaster Rotherham or Sheffield please.
We recently purchased a 2015 t32 shuttle my wife and i have used it this week for the first time its been great but the trouble is for pensioners being bent over all the time and not being able to stand up straight is not good for the back

Back