Stripped inside

DFB8A65F-632A-45B3-B729-64BD156C4323.jpeg

2 extra speakers

93C6B920-1A4C-4199-9156-9F78BBDE1888.jpeg

With the suede and carpet

FBB01D9B-01C7-4A39-8860-FB986969A528.jpeg

Ceiling with LED’s

8EF8F9AA-585F-400E-BCC5-D689950D659F.jpeg

Rear tailgate LED’s are touch ones with a separate switch accessible when you lift the tailgate

5B9A0908-9241-45B3-8BE6-C49C78E08B07.jpeg

And I have to add one with the dogs

E6B04B84-9C65-41E3-8ABC-3FD15A77F97B.jpeg

The floor was lifted and insulated and sound proofed before relaying original floor

Looks great. Thank you for your reply.
I will see what I think of the Aboyne guy (we have him booked for tomorrow and the forum peoples on here have given me some great advice) and if it isn't a success then we have a back-up plan.
:D

hey fella,
any further thoughts on a converter after Busfest??
- assuming you went! :)

interested to hear what you thought having spoke to a few?

thank you
Hi,

We looked at a number of the usual suspects, was impressed by Dirty Weekender (great ideas and execution), CMC (they are good for a 'standard' conversion) but decided upon Three Bridge Campers. I have been to their old and new facilities and both were well organised and tidy. The quality of their workmanship appears to be first rate and their designs are just that little bit different - they could also work to a timetable i was happy with. Price wise CMC work out marginally cheaper and the others seem on a par.

Best,

CZ.

Hi,

We looked at a number of the usual suspects, was impressed by Dirty Weekender (great ideas and execution), CMC (they are good for a 'standard' conversion) but decided upon Three Bridge Campers. I have been to their old and new facilities and both were well organised and tidy. The quality of their workmanship appears to be first rate and their designs are just that little bit different - they could also work to a timetable i was happy with. Price wise CMC work out marginally cheaper and the others seem on a par.

Best,

CZ.

Hi, so have you signed on the dotted line.

I’m also based in Kent and just about to embark on the same journey you’re on. Reading through your thread whilst not visited Three Bridges myself, I would conclude with your review in that Three Bridges conversions look good and having met CMC a few time safe and steady.

There is a new converter opened this year in Lydd. Been there a few times and are my choice.

Hi, so have you signed on the dotted line.

I’m also based in Kent and just about to embark on the same journey you’re on. Reading through your thread whilst not visited Three Bridges myself, I would conclude with your review in that Three Bridges conversions look good and having met CMC a few time safe and steady.

There is a new converter opened this year in Lydd. Been there a few times and are my choice.
Having done a lot of investigation and spoken to some other customers of theirs I am happy with Three Bridge. I also looked at VW-T in kent - and they seemed reasonable. CMC were my second choice and third place was tied between New Wave and Celtic. Three Bridge hit the sweet spot in terms of location and offering.

Who is the converter in Lydd?

Hi,

Best,

CZ.

hey,
thanks for your thoughts, always interesting to hear other's opinions.

was also quite impressed by Dirty Weekender, thought they had some interesting ides!
the other stand out for me was Vanscapes, did you speak to them?

thank you

Back