H4 To H7 Upgrade

Bit confusing, but here is an aftermarket set:

They look like THQ v1 or v2 or similar style, which I think are twin H7. But the title misleadingly says only the RHS!

Anyway, caveat emptor :thumbsup:

LHS here, some scratching??

Edit: cheap, but collection only, Stanmore.

1005 and 1006 for left and right side. The letter will designate the age. A oldest, B second oldest etc.....the early one will have the older drl bulb holder which is prone to burning out

This helps a lot!!

So these are the oldest and will most likely need DRL fitting replacement?

Total costs:
- They go for 80 euro's a piece, might get a better deal if bought together. = €160,-

Left + right OSRAM night breaker h7 LED Gen2 = 2x €99,95 = 200,- ? Or just 2 in total?

Any additional things? Adapters needed?
Not sure where i can get the DRL fix done, sounds like the dealer knows his price.

Are there units which dont require the DRL fix?

Thanks

Screenshot_20240419-094453.png

Screenshot_20240419-094429.png

Screenshot_20240419-094345.png

Screenshot_20240419-094317.png

I'm not sure when the Drl fix version came out, probably C od D designate I should think. You can test fit before putting the bumper back on to make sure everything works fine.

This helps a lot!!

Total costs:
- They go for 80 euro's a piece, might get a better deal if bought together. = €160,-

Left + right OSRAM night breaker h7 LED Gen2 = 2x €99,95 = 200,- ? Or just 2 in total?

Not sure where i can get the DRL fix done, sounds like the dealer knows his price.

Thanks

View attachment 237683

View attachment 237684

View attachment 237685

View attachment 237686

I'm not sure when the Drl fix version came out, probably C od D designate I should think. You can test fit before putting the bumper back on to make sure everything works fine.

F and G

This helps a lot!!

Total costs:

Thanks

View attachment 237683

View attachment 237684

View attachment 237685

View attachment 237686
There's a long thread on DRL holders, if you are confident to wire them in it is apparently straightforward, I'm not so I found a new replacement unit.

There's a long thread on DRL holders, if you are confident to wire them in it is apparently straightforward, I'm not so I found a new replacement unit.
Yeah they are mega easy to wire. I've got two sets as I bought prefix A, which I had to repair so they're staying in the van. Then I bought a set of prefix E but realised they've still got the older style DRL holders, they'll be up for sale soon.

Yeah they are mega easy to wire. I've got two sets as I bought prefix A, which I had to repair so they're staying in the van. Then I bought a set of prefix E but realised they've still got the older style DRL holders, they'll be up for sale soon.
I might be interested, depending on the price and if you would be able to ship to the Netherlands. Ill send you a PM

Back