The guys Wallet will be probably £4000 lighter with parts and labour ,if I had the spare cash I would do it .

View attachment 635 Felt tape has arrived but I've not had time to play with it. I was well chuffed whilst away because in a Luxembourg service station I discovered that you can actually get the trim that fits around the commercial heater dials with the velle/ Cali dash. So a completE dash change will work if not a bit expensive! The sharp eyed will spot my black T5 camper in background! Wife and kids think I'm bonkers!

Ohh ! That will finish the dash nicely. Just need a part number

Found the trim but need to figure out colour options there are loads of different ones

The black trim that goes around van heater controls Pauly is on the job....
@BiTurbo ,the trim in that photo was on a comfort dash ,it is deeper at the ends to meet up with the silver trim .
I don't think the silver trim will fit as it is too thick .

Just looked at the diagram and realised it is a comfort dash which is strange as it has my VIN at the top, but anyway the part numbered 22 is what i thought it was
That part is available in the following finishes :
CQ9 or CJO - linearus premium
JP9 or CRO - new brushed
TA8 or CUK - structural
CLV - birds eye maple
JFL - golden chestnut

IMG_2970.JPG

IMG_2968.JPG

Last edited:
But which colour code ?? There are 8 listings for that part split between 5 different colours as listed above its obviously not going to be the bottom two but struggling to make out the others, there are no notes or pictures on ETKA
They are all a similar price, going to be looking around £85 delivered depending on colour ? Will do a bit more digging tomorrow

Yer I thought it would just say black, no idea fella. But I know it's black I need

Im at a bit of a loss with this now @BiTurbo, cant decipher the colour and if i want one its a special order part and cannot be returned
Are you confident it will fit @carlg seems to think not

Im at a bit of a loss with this now @BiTurbo, cant decipher the colour and if i want one its a special order part and cannot be returned
Are you confident it will fit @carlg seems to think not
I think the peice round heater control will fit but the end are deeper to allow the coloured centre to meet flush .
If you look at the same pannel on the van dash it is flat all the way across .

Back