I think it is just centre console ,I got a price for the parts and it's around £350
Factory options usually a bit cheaper .
This wasn't an option when I was ordering ,least it's a little job to do later

2nd USB port needs a seperate control box that houses the apple interface and sends 2 ports into 1 to go to radio, make sure you include that in your parts list if you want the 2nd port, reckon that will be expensive !

2nd USB port needs a seperate control box that houses the apple interface and sends 2 ports into 1 to go to radio, make sure you include that in your parts list if you want the 2nd port, reckon that will be expensive !
Thanks for that @Pauly I was wondering how it would work .I asked Matt's van
But he hasn't replied yet .
I am getting app connect and discover media ,someone posted to say it comes with the apple interface. do you now if it has it ,will it have two outlets

Standard dash with discover media (what I have) has one USB port
Stereos only have one input so box required for two into one if you mod the dash
Will post the pic/diagram later or tomorrow, away from computer at the moment

Yes i have one usb port with aux in adjacent to it located in open storage area beside radio

Yes i have one usb port with aux in adjacent to it located in open storage area beside radio

Based on the diagram does that mean it easy to add another USB port then or would you need to purchase the R293 distributor?

Excuse my specialness. What's comes as standard?
I went for the standard radio because I have an x801d-u going in. Do I get a usb port at all?

They are pretty easy to retrofit anyway from a 12v source.

Youd need to buy the splitter box i think
If I give chassis no to parts they should know if it has it .if not they can use reg no from there caravelle to get the twin one and extra USB

@RattyMcClelland you are right a usb for charging simply needs a 12 v supply to work, the one we are talking about connects to radio and syncs device to operate with radio carrying audio/music etc over usb connection

image.jpeg Felt tape has arrived but I've not had time to play with it. I was well chuffed whilst away because in a Luxembourg service station I discovered that you can actually get the trim that fits around the commercial heater dials with the velle/ Cali dash. So a completE dash change will work if not a bit expensive! The sharp eyed will spot my black T5 camper in background! Wife and kids think I'm bonkers!

View attachment 635 Felt tape has arrived but I've not had time to play with it. I was well chuffed whilst away because in a Luxembourg service station I discovered that you can actually get the trim that fits around the commercial heater dials with the velle/ Cali dash. So a completE dash change will work if not a bit expensive! The sharp eyed will spot my black T5 camper in background! Wife and kids think I'm bonkers!
I thought I had see photos with it like that while trawling the web .
I saw a photo on exploria's web site ,and it looks like they have used felt .I will try get the photo uploaded .

Great idea putting a cool box between the seat we have a 12 volt one but not sure if it fits . What make is yours?
My wife has a machine she uses for crafting and will cut vynal so I am going to get some silver cut to trim around the radio , vents and heater controls. She had a go with some white she had and it has stayed on the dash for 4 weeks with the hot weather so it should work ok.

Hey Matt awesome job mate, I hopefully get my Highline in two weeks and would love that mod where do you get the parts how much are they buddy?
Cheers Leigh

I notice they also changed a few bits to gloss black around air vents still trying to decide if I like it

Back