@Mattsvan has fitted the extra tray cover to his, i do like it. The extra gloss trim surrounds are painted i think ??

I notice they also changed a few bits to gloss black around air vents still trying to decide if I like it
I think they just spray them ,the caravelle has colour on the out side and a silver pin stripe on the inner.

Regarding the interior trim, these are painted as been looking into getting mine done as quite like the finish it gives.

I think everything can be sprayed on the dash. It's just the glove box that needs retrofitting. Probably the route I'll end up taking.

Regarding the interior trim, these are painted as been looking into getting mine done as quite like the finish it gives.
The vent comes out quite easy,and you can clip the front off so easy to paint .

Now I have seen the factory and seen caravelle and normal vans on same production line ,why can't they offer the caravelle dash as an option ?

For the bit by the gear stick
My parts department guys printed it off the computer for me .I think they used reg no from one of there demo caravelles
.if you go for one make sure you order light grey as most velles have dark grey lower dash .

Must admit would love the glove box part but just don't have the talent or the nerve to try it......
So I'll stick to just getting the trim bits painted gloss black...... For now....

How
My parts department guys printed it off the computer for me .I think they used reg no from one of there demo caravelles
.if you go for one make sure you order light grey as most velles have dark grey lower dash .
hard to fit ?

Just been looking at that on vanworx insta, the middle pic looks pretty full on

Back