Yes Please Van-x! Just fitted their dash kit and am a very happy bunny, put a USB in so I can keep a phone charging and out of sight, bit of a weird shaped hole inside it though that doesn’t relate to anything on the market, had to make a plate up n stuff.. Can’t wait to put a cover on the top dash idiot space. I read an article once that said that vehicle design is so competative that they use graduates fresh from design school to get cutting edge designs, the trouble is that they have never had a car, let alone had to use a vehicle to work in full time. That’s how we end up with a van with a tiny lockable space with no USB, and loads of exposed room to put only non stealable rubbish in, including a massive dash-top dump area for anything that isn’t matt black to reflect off the windscreen and cause a crash. I’ve had so many working vans/saloons that either have no storage for even a petrol card (yes you Nissan!) to a car that had so much storage you actually lost things ( Toyota’s first Avensis model ate a pair of sunglasses of mine, it was better to attach a piece of string to everything so you could make your way to it! I think a Minator wears them now.
That rectangular cut out inside the glove box is so you can remove the rectangular usb off your dash and insert into there if you are going to be using the rest of their dash mods :thumbsup:

I saw one of the comfort dash centre consoles on fleabay. I thought I'd have one and give it a go.....until I saw how much the postage was...…£100. No, it wasn't coming from New Zealand, it was coming from a big van convertor in Wiltshire!! @Pauly.....do we have a price for all the bits including the aircon gubbins?:thumbsup:

Off the top of my head I think it’s £400 inc vat and delivery for complete unit with screws/air con pipes etc

Off the top of my head I think it’s £400 inc vat and delivery for complete unit with screws/air con pipes etc
This might be a silly question....but does anything need coding in....such as a usb port and what if anything happens to the existing usb?

This might be a silly question....but does anything need coding in....such as a usb port and what if anything happens to the existing usb?
If you want to add a usb to the centre console its a bit more complicated and about another £200 .

It’s kist bits of plastic to swap over, has nothing to do with any wiring/usb etc
There is a slot for an extra usb in the centre console and it’s comes supplied with a blank insert to fill it as it’s not used

I saw one of the comfort dash centre consoles on fleabay. I thought I'd have one and give it a go.....until I saw how much the postage was...…£100. No, it wasn't coming from New Zealand, it was coming from a big van convertor in Wiltshire!! @Pauly.....do we have a price for all the bits including the aircon gubbins?:thumbsup:
Yes saw that myself and changed my mind, the postage was ridiculous

@Trello.....if there's one thing guaranteed to grip my sh*t, it's people who try to make money on postage on ebay! Just charge what it's worth in the first place and don't try and fool people!!

It’s kist bits of plastic to swap over, has nothing to do with any wiring/usb etc
There is a slot for an extra usb in the centre console and it’s comes supplied with a blank insert to fill it as it’s not used

do you happen to know the part number for the blank insert?

Back