@carlg can you list all the parts you used for that 3/4 dash please? This open T6 dash, no coin holder and stupid angled holes under the side vents malarkey is really bugging me!

TIA!
You need ,l/h vent ,glovebox,centre vent /radio surround,clock bezel and r/h vent there are a few colors .
Centre console comes in 5 pieces.
The price for it all is around £850

@carlg can you list all the parts you used for that 3/4 dash please? This open T6 dash, no coin holder and stupid angled holes under the side vents malarkey is really bugging me!

TIA!
Which bits are you after @Diesel9a1
Carl has fitted a biege dash to match his paintwork so his part numbers wont work for you.
The parts are split into two areas the lower centre console and the upper dash gloss trims
The centre console is the easier of the two to fit as its all bolt on (but does leave a small gap in the flooring) and the upper dash parts are a bit more involved as the upper glovebox doesnt fit in without part of the original dash trimmed out behind it
I have both sets in stock in gloss black if you are interested and can get the other colours if required

Ultimately, like everyone on here @Pauly, it's that centre console, that is the missing key component. Get rid of those stupid orifices next to the gear stick and replace with something a little more useful.
I think mine is the standard beige.
IMG_20170308_164517.jpg

Are there pics showing what colours are available? I like the piano black, but also think that all the raised borders should be chrome / chrome effect.

The lower centre console is a standard colour either grey (van) or black (caravelle) its only the top gloss parts that have colour options

I'll get the centre console bits off you @Pauly if you still have them
You have trim a plastic cable cover ,which goes round the bottom of the gear leaver .
If you have cab carpet this will also need trimming (you can cut a piece off and fit it where it's short on the left hand side )

Is it just me? I can't see the pics may be my browser settings, I'm puzzled by where you have to trim the carpet and then replaced a piece of trim.

Is it just me? I can't see the pics may be my browser settings, I'm puzzled by where you have to trim the carpet and then replaced a piece of trim.
The carpet is short on the passenger side foot well .if you try the new console first you will see it .There is some spare that is covered with the new console that can be trimmed off ,on the passenger side .
Just keep trying it in and only trim a bit a bit off the front till it fits .
I will try take a photo tomorrow .
Have a look on page 10 of this thread ,you can see where biturbo used plastic to cover the gap ,but you can also use carpet

Last edited:
Thanks for the inspiration!! Dashboard mods started last night

IMG_0637.JPG

Hi guys. I installed the bottle holder / glovebox cooler mod at the weekend and thought I'd share the photos for anyone wanting to have a go themselves.
The hardest bit for me was understanding how the bottle cooler hose fit as it's so tight it's hard to see how it would work!

Here's a shot of how the hose fits up against the back of the bottle holder and how tight it is between that and the cup holder above!
2017-03-18 10.02.53.jpg 2017-03-18 10.03.15.jpg
I'm not certain I've routed the hose through the OEM path as I had to cut the long piece and use it to extend the shorter section for the glovebox. I ran it horizontally from right to left just behind the two yellow marks.
2017-03-18 10.37.00.jpg
I have a few more photos if anyone needs them and a spare Plastic "S" bend piece (above) for sale if anyone wants it!

Thanks, Andy

Hi.
Looking to fit the centre console when funds permit. Any tips on removing the original please.

Back