Autowatch Ghost immobiliser

Finally got my Ghost swapped over from my car and fitted to my T6. Can sleep a little easier now ;) Anyone in need of a fitter around the midlands and surround areas give Jate automotive a call, great service. Highly recommended. 07966 253267

Jate Automotive Ltd

Finally got round to installing yesterday, busmans holiday n all. I have a Gen Six, but I have installed a Golf flat bottom s/wheel with flappy paddles. The T6's are weird creatures when it comes to the ghost, some work with all the MFSW buttons, some only the right bank, some just the left. Good news is my flappy paddles were seen too :)

Cheeky punt but if anyone needs one in the York area, feel free to give me a shout

Last edited:
Anyone in the South Mids/Gloucestershire area recommend me a fitter please?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!
Amazingly he is in my area this Thursday morning so am having him fit one in the afternoon.
A little concerned over all the vans I hear being stolen :(
Wow quick. It's never nice hearing of yet another stolen van and sadly we are a world now where we have to prevent them ourselves.
He is great bloke and loves VWs, he also won't let you see where he installs it and insists on putting a blindfold on you and spinning you around 20 times before he installs it ;)

Thanks!
Amazingly he is in my area this Thursday morning so am having him fit one in the afternoon.
A little concerned over all the vans I hear being stolen :(

Cool, that's lucky for you. He'll put you right.

Not used my T6 for almost two weeks, got in Sunday to start it up and had a studden panic moment when it cut out until I remembered I'd had the ghost fitted :D

Has anyone had one of the autowatch ghost immobilisers fitted? Just been checking them out like in this link

Basically a sequence of things need to be pressed to get it to start which seems like it may become annoying but a good piece of mind

RRP looks to be 399 as advised by my local installer and buttons available are:

Steering wheel: Cruise control (CRUISE MUST BE ON FIRST!)

Cruise control: All buttons

Others: Slight press of accelerator pedal, park assist, stop-start

Indications: Left and right indications on dash OR ABS lam

So for eg you’re pin code could be cruise + twice, cruise - twice.

Has anyone got one? Pros / Cons?
Had my Ghost fitted last October and now thinking of changing my vehicle soon. Does anyone know how much it costs to transfer from one car to another

Just to say I had my Ghost II fitted by Lee from Jate Automotive yesterday.
I was lucky to catch him in my area and had it fitted at very short notice - top service and top bloke.
Recommended!

Been thinking of adding one of these before the van goes on the road. Any installer recommendations in the Bolton (North West) area
Cheers

Hi All. I notice that a number of members on the Forum use Autowatch Ghost. Are there any down sides or known problems before I go ahead and order one. Thanks

Back