Autowatch Ghost immobiliser

I usually change the code on mine to something easy while it’s in for a service and then change it back when finished.

But to be honest, giving the code to a garage isn’t a big deal, they’ll soon forget the code.

I use the Konami code - Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A

An extra ship and smart bomb for this answer @Insert Coin - change the code prior to handover and then change it back afterwards. Seems obvious now you've said it.

I bet the Konami code reference is lost on the service guys :)

-FWIW, this is a picture of the relevant section of the Ghost manual:
View attachment 147395
Interesting - so it's not "speed exceeds 32 mph OR journey exceeds 15 mins", it's "speed exceeds 32 mph AND journey exceeds 15 mins".

I think that makes it a lot less likely that the Ghost will re-arm in the scenario I described. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Loz
Sorry to drag up an old thread but wonder if anyone can help

I have a Ghost II fitted to my t6 and need to replace the starter battery. Will cutting power to the van whilst relacing the battery cause any issues with the Ghost immobiliser?

I have a Ghost II fitted to my t6 and need to replace the starter battery. Will cutting power to the van whilst relacing the battery cause any issues with the Ghost immobiliser?
I just did this and no, battery replaced and ghost working fine after. There was an immobiliser related error code (along with a lot of others) but this may be due to entering the code incorrectly at some point.

No,

it will carry on working like normal.

Back